Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckett Grading Ordeal continues, what to do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

He was a member of the old Beckett boards. He passed away in a car wreck prior to this board being formed.

He had a million strong opinions, and unfortunately one of them was that no one could make him wear a seat belt. He was right about everything and everyone else was an idiot. He was really quite a character. If he had ever posted here, trust me, you would remember him.

Holy cow. I remember this guy from Beckett around 2005 when the White Sox won the world series. I remember him telling a story about ramming his car into the toll booth bars.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I think he stated earlier he wasn't going to send them the card back and was done with them.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Stopped checking in here once posts started about Rich. I'm dealing with the problem now and will possibly update at a later time.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
So, this took quite an interesting turn. Dont want to say much but shady things going on for sure.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
So, this took quite an interesting turn. Dont want to say much but shady things going on for sure.

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Attachments

• jackson.jpg
    jackson.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 48

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
To let people know I'm not trying to duck out of the thread after i started it. One thing i will say is that i found out they opened a claim for the damage. They will not respond to my calls and/or emails so it seems obvious what their trying to do there.

Members online

Latest posts