Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you could pick 1 athlete to punch in the face who would it be ???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
As far as announcers go Dennis Miller for his 1 year on Monday night football. He was the worst ever

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Sice we are still punching people, I would like to add Kobe Bryant to my hit list for being the most arrogant athlete ever. Aroid is a close second, I would like to break his hip instead, oh wait......

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Sice we are still punching people, I would like to add Kobe Bryant to my hit list for being the most arrogant athlete ever. Aroid is a close second, I would like to break his hip instead, oh wait......

Agreed, I can't stand Kobe. I remember when he is in his 1st/2nd year in the league he did an interview and talked about how he would study MJ's interviews over and over and over. And that he would then try to mimic all of MJ's facial expressions while speaking, and would practice in the mirror for hours on end. He lost me there. Be your own man num nuts.

skrip

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Agreed, I can't stand Kobe. I remember when he is in his 1st/2nd year in the league he did an interview and talked about how he would study MJ's interviews over and over and over. And that he would then try to mimic all of MJ's facial expressions while speaking, and would practice in the mirror for hours on end. He lost me there. Be your own man num nuts.

skrip

Dude, he was still a teenager.

Members online

Latest posts