Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just bought this box of cards for $11.98 anyone ever see this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
ypezama8.jpg

Ever seen this box or ever opened 1? I can't wait to open it, will be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
meru2y5a.jpg
ygunebaq.jpg

Yeah, I never actually opened anything from 99 or older, it was just on sale for $12 instead of $23 so I said oh well lets see what will get!

I'll post what I get later

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I'll give the gum away in the free to a good home thread!!!! Lol

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Don't be surprised to see opened packs in these boxes. I bought one of these years ago when I got back into collecting, and got some 80's Topps packs that had been opened, separated into two equal amounts, and resealed. So the repackers are taking one pack and turning into two (with a stack of surplus wrappers). I as gota2003 Studio pack tha was just plain missing cards (resealed). Those little pictures of junk wax at the bottom are what you're going to see, at best.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Don't be surprised to see opened packs in these boxes. I bought one of these years ago when I got back into collecting, and got some 80's Topps packs that had been opened, separated into two equal amounts, and resealed. So the repackers are taking one pack and turning into two (with a stack of surplus wrappers). I as gota2003 Studio pack tha was just plain missing cards (resealed). Those little pictures of junk wax at the bottom are what you're going to see, at best.

So the goal was to pick the box that didnt have opened packs? Lol

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
I've opened a few of these they can be fun when bought cheap. I wonder how many packs of 88 donruss are still out there in the world unopened. Haha

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Does anyone know anyone who ever pulled one of those vintage cards pictured on the front of the box?

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I've opened a few of these they can be fun when bought cheap. I wonder how many packs of 88 donruss are still out there in the world unopened. Haha

Correct me if im wrong but arent 88 donruss the boxes that go for like "BIG BUCKS" on ebay now because of the rarity?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Correct me if im wrong but arent 88 donruss the boxes that go for like "BIG BUCKS" on ebay now because of the rarity?

The terms "big bucks" and "88 Donruss" can't legally be used in the same sentence unless Mr. Fusion does actually become real.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
When you pull the 1869 Red Stockings card you will post it on the "free to a good home thread", right?

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I might buy a few more boxes and see what **** i can get next time!

We need to do some group breaks with like 30 of these boxes lmfao, i would not pay $5 to get 100 80's-90's junk cards!

ALSO, Has anyone ever bought 1 of the boxes where you get like 20 packs from random boxes and random years? I think I have bought a few and was pissed because I think i had a few expired redemptions!! LOL

Members online

Latest posts