Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just bought this box of cards for $11.98 anyone ever see this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I might buy a few more boxes and see what **** i can get next time!

We need to do some group breaks with like 30 of these boxes lmfao, i would not pay $5 to get 100 80's-90's junk cards!

ALSO, Has anyone ever bought 1 of the boxes where you get like 20 packs from random boxes and random years? I think I have bought a few and was pissed because I think i had a few expired redemptions!! LOL

I've bought about 30 of those boxes haha now they come with either a GU or auto inside plus 20 packs so you are "guaranteed" a hit. I like to buy them semi often even though they are generally the same packs, I've hit a few autos and GU and a lot of serial numbered. Generally they include regular Topps 09-13, Opening Day 11-13, most 13 Topps products like Gypsy Queen, Heritage, Archives, A&G, Update, and the like and random UD products like Spectum and others 03-09 and a few late 80s and early 90s Packs from all brands.

I enjoy them and for some of the series you get, it's really not a bad price though just a u'll bit more variety from box to box would be nice.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
There are some pricey and obviously very rare error cards which can be found in "Junk wax"

Here are a few:

86 sportflics robin yount with Yankees on back ($100)

88 topps Angels leaders card can be found with a red stripe on wally Joyner's arm (last one sold for $150)

89 topps Tony Oliva turn back the clock card can be found without the copyright on back ($20)

89 Fleer Treadway with bullseye mark on front ($20)

90 Fleer Dave Martinez with yellow "90" ($60)

91 topps Doug Drabek with white inner frame ($75)

91 topps Mark Witten with hands extending outside of photo ($100)

91 Donruss Andy Hawkins no hitter card with a "P" on front (literally name your price)

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I've bought about 30 of those boxes haha now they come with either a GU or auto inside plus 20 packs so you are "guaranteed" a hit. I like to buy them semi often even though they are generally the same packs, I've hit a few autos and GU and a lot of serial numbered. Generally they include regular Topps 09-13, Opening Day 11-13, most 13 Topps products like Gypsy Queen, Heritage, Archives, A&G, Update, and the like and random UD products like Spectum and others 03-09 and a few late 80s and early 90s Packs from all brands.

I enjoy them and for some of the series you get, it's really not a bad price though just a u'll bit more variety from box to box would be nice.

They come with guaranteed hit now?

I know what I'm saving for now! Sometimes I see the prices on sale from $20 to like $14 I used to get football boxes, I didn't know if baseball was as good or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI

I've also bought about 15 of these. They're a lot of fun and great variety. Yes, there's always a few late 80s packs but the majority are pretty decent quality. My best pull was a 2012 Topps rack pack Dual Game Used Golden Moments Andre Dawson jersey /Ernie Banks Bat /50.

$atopps12.jpg

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
So how to you organize the cards if you just have like 1 pack from a set, I ended up categorizing mine by team

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Shopping list:

20 boxes of ^^^^^^^ those!!!!!

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
There are some pricey and obviously very rare error cards which can be found in "Junk wax"

Here are a few:

86 sportflics robin yount with Yankees on back ($100)

88 topps Angels leaders card can be found with a red stripe on wally Joyner's arm (last one sold for $150)

89 topps Tony Oliva turn back the clock card can be found without the copyright on back ($20)

89 Fleer Treadway with bullseye mark on front ($20)

90 Fleer Dave Martinez with yellow "90" ($60)

91 topps Doug Drabek with white inner frame ($75)

91 topps Mark Witten with hands extending outside of photo ($100)

91 Donruss Andy Hawkins no hitter card with a "P" on front (literally name your price)

I sold an '89 Oliva for $250 back in time.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
My cards are categorized by year/brand, then alphabetically (some people instead do numerically).

So how to you organize the cards if you just have like 1 pack from a set, I ended up categorizing mine by team

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
My cards are categorized by year/brand, then alphabetically (some people instead do numerically).

I sort my big sets by year>brand>team>player name(alphabetically)

Sets that I only have like 10 cards in, I put them by year but I dont sort alphabetically

Members online