Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Have to pack mailers to return cards from my last group sub. Had the privilege of subbing a 1949 Leaf DiMaggio this round. Didn't grade well but was authentic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Was going to go to Salem to do some 'graphing, but it is a rainy day here, so far.
DANNY

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
001_zps73fd52b3.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

I'm eagerly awaiting an Olerud TTM auto that I submitted a while ago via one of [MENTION=3337]jeff550[/MENTION]'s PSA/DNA subs. It's en route and was the one missing when I scanned my career run of auto'ed Olerud Topps cards.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Some people won't even take free tickets and get autos ------------- NOT naming any certain person that post here

Whew, for a moment, I thought the MT crowd might think it was me:) I hope to make this happen, but probably not this season. We are in wedding plan mode for my son's wedding.
DANNY

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Nice day, off both jobs for first time in Months. But woke up too early...

Whole bunch of housework to catch up then taking 2 of kids to Wilmington for Blue Rocks (Royals). Any prospectors want me to yell anything at Bubba Starling? :cool:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning yo"s

Going to Wrigley tonight to see Blake Shelton and the Band Perry never been to Wrigley for a concert.

The weather is going to be great too. 78 and mostly sunny today and mid to lower 70'' s at the start of it too.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all, not so good of a morning tho, was woke up by my wife at 3:30 in the morning cause state troopers and military police were holding my son and a friend of his until parents came...apparently, the female had weed in the car hidden and my kid was caught up...so hopefully my day does get better.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. George thorogood can still rock it in case any of you were wondering. He put on a heck if a show last night, especially for a free one. I would post pictures, but my phone takes probably the crappiest pictures possible. I'm hoping to maybe get a few from my dad's friend that was there since he went up front with his fancy Nikon camera. I was probably about 15 rows away from the stage or so.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
no home games this weekend -- rumor we will be going somewhere for a game ------------ I'm last to know LOL.
Having my step G/D's half sister's birthday party here -- this girl needs all the help she can get and my Daughter is always taking her somewhere .
Enfuego ; sorry to hear about that
Gt2590: get me a couple programs IF free [3/5] I' ll pay shipping
Dano ; get large bags of styrofoam peanuts and fill car = clean mess - that was my trademark - loved doing sunroof cars
TIME FOR NEXT CUP OF COFFEE

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Gt2590: get me a couple programs IF free [3/5] I' ll pay shipping

Will do, it's been a couple years since I've been there so no idea what they do...

And special thanks to [MENTION=5383]jeff_bichel[/MENTION], great deal, well packaged, even put the Minis in Top Loads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online