Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Friday Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Another easy day, plus only about 8 hours total this weekend, I could get used to this, except for the whole NO MONEY part...

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Morning all ... My crew (wife n 4 daughters) are taking a 24 hr trip so I've got the house to myself til tomorrow night. I take that as a small gift to myself.

Ryan

4 daughters Ryan :eek: We need a before and after photo of your hair now and when they start to become teenagers ;)

Enjoy the free time off my friend.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
There were 3 sisters living together 92, 94 and 95 yrs. old. The oldest went upstairs one evening to take a bath. As she was getting in the tub with one foot in and one foot out, she called down to her sisters, "Am I getting in the tub or am I getting out of the tub?"

The 94 yr. old decided to go upstairs to see if she could help figure out the situation. She got to the 3rd step and stopped - then called out, "Was I going up the stairs or was I coming down the stairs?"

The 92 yr. old, sitting at the kitchen table, thought she better knock on wood and as she knocked on the kitchen table she said, "I hope I never get as bad as my sisters. Now was that the front door or the back door?"

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
just clicked on here just to see [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION] friday morn' pic post, but there was nun :(
java-girls-hot-coffee.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1437777175.211398.jpg

It's still holding up ok Tony @mlballtimegreats . The greys poke through every now n then ;) The oldest goes for her permit next month so that's probably when the loss of hair will start!

Ryan

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
just clicked on here just to see [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION] friday morn' pic post, but there was nun :(
java-girls-hot-coffee.jpg

At least you saved it apparently. . I'll take the long legged red head on the end

Afternoon all. Left work early to hit the chiropractor. Back went out earlier this week and started taking lower segments with it. Feel much better now