Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I ended up taking a gamble on this card as after doing my research I am more than confident this card is 100% legit and on top of that numbered to ruths jersey number :)

and this beauty.... being that I am an absolute sucker for serial numbering this teddy is the ultimate card for me!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Tony -

I'd say those recents posts are amazing cards! Love the numbering on the Brett Knob and the Jackie , Babe and Ted speak for them selves.

Ryan

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Tony -

I'd say those recents posts are amazing cards! Love the numbering on the Brett Knob and the Jackie , Babe and Ted speak for them selves.

Ryan
Thank you Ryan, I'll be posting more soon.
Great cards!
Never understood the serial numbering thing myself. if it means something to others more power to them.
Best of luck adam
It's more of a player collector nitch more than anything as most people that player collect want anything related to that player including cards that are serial numbered to their respective jerseys. For me and my type of collection it's more of a challenge as I know I will be competing against people who will pay premiums. People collect all types of stuff that makes no sense to me but like you said more power to them or to each their own, lol.
Damn Tony
Thank you George , anything on the pick up list for you?
Dang I love looking at cards :) Great stuff once again! Thanks for posting mlballtimegreats!!!!!

Hoping to add more biggies soon ;)

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Tony and his typical pickups...amazing! I haven't photo matched in awhile, but it should be easy on the Brett :) Nice stuff Tony and That Musial multi piece is my favorite of the bunch.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts