Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have any info about the star card sets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
Anyone have any info about the silver star hologram card sets?

Just wanting to know cards were made and which ones were not? Also are there only 2 years made '91 and '92? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Anyone have any info about the silver star hologram card sets?Just wanting to know cards were made and which ones were not? Also are there only 2 years made '91 and '92? Thanks in advance.
The Beckett Almanac only shows sets made in '91 and '92.
Strawberry is one of ten players in the '91 set.
The '92 set contains only Roger Clemens.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The Beckett Almanac only shows sets made in '91 and '92.
Strawberry is one of ten players in the '91 set.
The '92 set contains only Roger Clemens.

What type of star sets are you referring to? The Silver Star Holograms or the Star Co sets?

Ryan

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
What type of star sets are you referring to? The Silver Star Holograms or the Star Co sets?
Silver Star Holograms.
He never wrote Star Company. His original title is missing the words Silver and Holograms, but he corrected it in his post title. (See my quote of his post). I thought he meant Star Company first too when I read the thread's title.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Silver Star Holograms.
He never wrote Star Company. His original title is missing the words Silver and Holograms, but he corrected it in his post title. (See my quote of his post). I thought he meant Star Company first too when I read the thread's title.

Got ya, never looked at what you quoted and only saw what's posted now. Then yeah, you've given the answer basically. Beckett has always had some of the players listed in the wrong year (example Clark is 1992 as well) , but 91 and 92 were the only years.

Thx
Ryan

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
Thanks for the info and sorry for the confusion. Whats the deal with all the promo cards? Like griffey, bonds and Thomas?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks for the info and sorry for the confusion. Whats the deal with all the promo cards? Like griffey, bonds and Thomas?

Always assumed they thought those would be done, but either went out if business or lost license before those were actually created.

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts