Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Going for the Brave the Elements set...current now but they put out two a day.. [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION], will trade skate for the new ones when they come out today, tomorrow, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Going for the Brave the Elements set...current now but they put out two a day.. [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION], will trade skate for the new ones when they come out today, tomorrow, etc.

I only have two that you don't need: Duvall and Zobrist. They're available for whoever wants them.

I've switched to coin-saving mode in Bunt, so I'm not buying anything until 2017's come out.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
If anyone wants any of my Bunt cards, except Blue Jays, feel free to send along a trade. I'm now just saving coins and waiting for the 2017's, so in the meantime I'll help out anyone who needs their team, equipment cards, whatever.

I'm trading for Skate needs or Bunt Blue Jays needs. Same ID on both apps: OLERUD363

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Have any equipment you'd trade?

It's ridiculous how much equipment you guys have helped me out with and how much I still need, especially black and silver cleats and gloves

Oh and what's your Bunt name too?

Yeah take a look and see what you need for equipment. Woundedduk is the username. I had woundedduck years ago but couldn't access it once I started up again and they wouldn't let me take it back or merge it with my current account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yeah take a look and see what you need for equipment. Woundedduk is the username. I had woundedduck years ago but couldn't access it once I started up again and they wouldn't let me take it back or merge it with my current account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sent over what I'm interested in, lemme know what you'd want for them, thanks!

Members online

Latest posts