Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

i for one, welcome our new football overlord gt2590

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
If youre so unhappy, why not follow them instead of shiitting on this one in a bullshiit passive way?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

You must not be very bright. I already said earlier that this was the first time I posted HERE since December, then I said the majority of football board posters left here and never looked back. What would make you think I didn't follow them?

Also, if I haven't posted here in almost 5 months, why would I care about helping the boards? I did my time, I tried numerous times over the years (before you were even here) to generate more activity in here. But at the end of the day, when the owner of the site doesn't seem to care about the football board, why should I?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The football boards never were.

I have 30,000 posts that disagree with you, sir. Though us footballers never touched the traffic of the baseball boards, football in its prime was a pretty active for daily chat. Heck, I was top poster on the boards until recently, and that's even with a very very long hiatus, just from activity on the football boards.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
You must not be very bright. I already said earlier that this was the first time I posted HERE since December, then I said the majority of football board posters left here and never looked back. What would make you think I didn't follow them?

Also, if I haven't posted here in almost 5 months, why would I care about helping the boards? I did my time, I tried numerous times over the years (before you were even here) to generate more activity in here. But at the end of the day, when the owner of the site doesn't seem to care about the football board, why should I?

Ive always cared. Just didnt reslly know what you guys expected me to do.

In fact I care so much I'm letting this go unedited.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013

Ah yes, I too lament the NUMEROUS occasions where Chris has flat out said that he doesn't care about the football boards.

Which one is your favorite!?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Ah yes, I too lament the NUMEROUS occasions where Chris has flat out said that he doesn't care about the football boards.

Which one is your favorite!?

I decided to come back and give FCB some of my time again, and you're making me regret that. You haven't even been here a year and you're trying to stir up an argument on something you know absolutely nothing about. I'm not trying to say I'm all that important or anything, but I'm still going to throw my 2¢ out there.

There seem to only be two football guys still posting from a few years ago when I was very active here. I'm essentially walking in as a new member looking at new faces, and though you're only one man of a few active members on the front page here, it makes me wonder if it's worth it.

And if I may refer to another of your posts;

If youre so unhappy, why not follow them instead of shiitting on this one in a bullshiit passive way?

He did follow them, as did I, and quite a few others. Seeing your posts makes me think I should just stay there with them. I have a close knit community where many of us go back 5+ years, or I can come here to meet new people stirring the drama pot and trying to be cool and dodge the swear filter by elongating words like they're Dr. Cox.

And now I'm guilty of doing what I'm whining about you doing, though my intentions for doing it are different.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
eh, posey wasn't around then.

opinion irrelevant

I still don't know why you guys left. I'm not bitter, and I definitely want every single one of you guys back because you are all class acts. I feel like this board has a lot to offer, and I'm offering you guys the run of the football boards (under GT's leadership) if you choose to take it.

Demodding Tim wasn't personal or a message of any sort. It was simply a rotation to get fresh blood. I didn't feel like notice was required because as he mentioned he's been inactive for so long. Any community needs mods that are active as mods.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm not sure how I feel about falling in line behind a stooge like [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] :eek:

I'll likely be sniffing around here again and see what's up.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Even though I wasnt around then, it still sucks to see negative posts like this, especially from an old mod.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
There's more here going on than you are aware of. His gripe is probably valid.

Valid or not, still doesnt give you the right to outright flame, especially after being gone for so long and seemingly not caring.

Thats basically what you told me, right??? Im not trying to cause shiit and rereading my stuff its coming off that way, so ill stop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
now play nice or
RING-1.jpg

VoteForFoles

May 16, 2011
Austin, Texas
Valid or not, still doesnt give you the right to outright flame, especially after being gone for so long and seemingly not caring.

Thats basically what you told me, right??? Im not trying to cause shiit and rereading my stuff its coming off that way, so ill stop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

stop-posting-yell.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I missed getting a picture wearing a Steelers SUPER BOWL RING several years ago - no camera $%^%$^&&*&* , wearer's son was on our opponents baseball team.
Not my ring - one of my customers that night , not sure which year 2005 /6/7.
09-22-2010071723PM-1.jpg

maybe you prefer a Yankees World Series ring [ scouts]

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts