Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ken Griffey Jr Upper Deck Rookie Card Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tzvih123

Feb 21, 2014
Long Island,NY
I don't have one and would like one. If this contest if forever who deserves it most, I won't win, but if it's a random then I got a chance.

Thank you for the contest!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
It's all random who will win it, everyone has an equal shot. Like I said your story/post gets you entered, I always like hearing stories, that's what this form is for.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
It's all random who will win it, everyone has an equal shot. Like I said your story/post gets you entered, I always like hearing stories, that's what this form is for.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Surprisingly I don't have one but would love one. My collection is in fact many collections within itself, but one thing I have always loved to collect is rookie cards and as a rookie card collector, I find it surprising that I am missing such a card!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
[h=2]Hendersonfan and amishdave, both of you send me your addresses

List Randomizer[/h]There were 17 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. @hendersonfan
  2. @amishdave
  3. @johnny g
  4. @juan gris
  5. @tzvih123
  6. @gt2590
  7. @fordman
  8. @mistert
  9. @predatorkj
  10. @techniq
  11. @shadowking86
  12. @r2d2
  13. @gwynn545
  14. @rickyfanatic
  15. @cubsfanp
  16. @ryan the orange
  17. @mrniceguy1126
Timestamp: 2014-09-04 00:25:52 UTC

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I have a bunch of his second year cards but his rookie card eludes me still. Would love to have one in the collection. He's an icon of the sport. Very nice giveaway and thanks.

Not quite as cool as winning this Contest would have been, but this post just won you $1 FCB Buck!

Congrats, you won as part of the 8 random posts Contest this week. Your Buck will show up in your Total on Sunday when the list is updated, enjoy!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
thumbsup.jpg

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
Not quite as cool as winning this Contest would have been, but this post just won you $1 FCB Buck!

Congrats, you won as part of the 8 random posts Contest this week. Your Buck will show up in your Total on Sunday when the list is updated, enjoy!

Real cool, thanks

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I want one because it will be a great story 25 years olater that the Griffey RC is coming all the way back and is more popular now then 25 years ago. And I can always have the part of the sale Proceeds go to our men's club for our chartiable works.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I want one because it will be a great story 25 years olater that the Griffey RC is coming all the way back and is more popular now then 25 years ago. And I can always have the part of the sale Proceeds go to our men's club for our chartiable works.

Just because my name is Ken haha

Sorry, winners were already picked.
OP stated 48 hours from original post.
See #25 for winners.

Members online

Latest posts