Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Season long "post a picture at the game" thread>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
e16c996e9786522d0d70c3f1f6ec1db8.jpg

A great night for the freeway series I wish there was a little less Blue here!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I dont have any photos that I took but have a video and some screen grabs.

I am embarrassed to say that all of the years working at Wrigley Field as well as playing baseball apparently have not worked well for me later in life. We were at the Brewer game today and sitting in right field when the Brewers slugger Eric Thames comes to the plate and proceeds to hit a drive that came right at me. Not having a glove with me I used the next best thing......my hat! Trouble was the ball went a half inch over my hat and smacked into the outstretched hat of the guy sitting right behind me, only to bounce off the hat, hit his face and bean his wife who was sitting next to him. Neither of us got the ball as it bounced to a young Orioles fan one row ahead of us.
Now my wife, who was on a hot dog run at the time thought I cowered like a scolded child and avoided the ball but this video and the screen shot I grabbed proves otherwise!

Awesome day at the ball park and an even more awesome experience.....one I have not had since leaving Wrigley Field. I just hope my Wrigley Ball Hawk friends don't think anything less of me.

Check out the video starting at the six second mark.

http://m.mlb.com/mil/video/v1571483...moth-drive-to-right/?affiliateId=clubMEGAMENU

Ballgame.png

That's me... the big guy in a white shirt and red hat in hand.

This video also tells me I am going to start on that weight loss program I have said for years I will start.

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Made it to two more parks on our trip out west last week.

Melaleuca Field in Idaho Falls is #113 for me, and the 33rd state in which I have seen pro ball.

35717332256_731431eae8_z.jpg

Not a new ballpark, but a new name since the last time I visited in 2011, Smith's Ballpark in Salt Lake. I rank it in the top five of the minor league parks I've been to.

It should be noted that all three of the Utah ballparks (Ogden, Orem) provide spectacular mountain views.

Mets top prospect Amed Rosario had a pair of hits for Las Vegas on this night, but as a Twins fan I was mostly excited to watch Vegas Pitching Coach Frank Viola walk out to the mound for visits.

34917152034_e28586028e_z.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Better photo evidence and I see the woman holding her face too.

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 10.04.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-06 at 10.03.11 AM.png
[MENTION=2442]mchenrycards[/MENTION]...I can delete these if you prefer. Just let me know...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Those shirts have the wrong logo Scott but that's a great pic. Go A's!

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online

No members online now.