Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which 2 WR would you start this week!?

Which 2 WR would you start this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Pick two and let me know why or why not the others...

R. Cobb (GB)
M. Floyd (Ari)
J. Edelman (NE)
P. Harvin (Sea)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I just dropped Edelman
Why? I have the room for him but these four are my only WR, so I'm clearly a little weak at the position but Floyd could end up being a good pick depending if they keep targeting him. It's also a PPR league.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I voted for Edelman and Harvin. In a PPR league both have high upsides. Harvin catches a lot of short passes and can turn them into big plays. Edelman has been Brady's go to guy by default due to injuries.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Cobb seems a no-brainer from that group going at the Jets. I'd start him all day long. CBS Sports has him as #7 receiver of the week. I'd also go with Floyd, as the Giants are a favorable matchup.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Why? I have the room for him but these four are my only WR, so I'm clearly a little weak at the position but Floyd could end up being a good pick depending if they keep targeting him. It's also a PPR league.

I have Dez Bryant, Roddy White, and Andre Johnson and I dropped Edelman to pick up Wes Welker.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Cobb & Floyd. Now, with AP out, the Pats probably will be up by 50 and (logically) wouldn't need to throw. Giants D is a siv, so Floyd vs. them makes more sense than Harvin.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Cobb and Edelman, especially in a PPR league.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]

Why would just drop Easy E? I know Welker is live now, but Edelman is still a Top 12-15 WR, especially in a PPR League. You should get something for him or just stash him for WW's next injury timeout...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hopefully you did Easy E and Cobb, how'd it turn out?

Funny how is all shakes out. Here is how each did in my league...

Cobb 19.5
Easy E 17.0
Harvin 8.5
Floyd 1.5

I started Cobb and Floyd, which is what it is but I'm going to win this weekend, so it won't backfire.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Didn't help that Stanton was playing QB. Had NO clue about Carson's injury at all :(

Members online

Latest posts