Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########## THURSDAY MORNING THREAD ########### 9/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
It's been nice this week the number ONE whiner has been off . Now if Ebay sales would pick up or my buying cut back I'd have some money LOL. Hoping for two more years or winning lottery so I can retire

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All,

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo, the weather is great and I got some good deals on some Jay Bruce Immaculate cards last night.

Enjoy Your Day!

Fordman

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
Morning fellas. I've been checking out the immaculate on ebay too. Some nice looking stuff, and a pretty nice selection of players too. Hopefully I can luck into a deal or two. Everybody have a great Thursday!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Went out and got some breakfast burritos from a local place. Definitely well worth the money. Thankfully I have my bottle of Cholula hot sauce handy. I can put that stuff on just about everything

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
Prep day for inventory tomorrow.
Looks like the M's are finished. Great run by the young kids, hopefully it's a precursor to the next few years.
Zac, funny you have it available. I can't use it, once I put a dab on, it doesn't matter what I'm eating all I taste is the sauce. Could be a dog turd for all I know

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning.
Looks like the M's are finished. Great run by the young kids, hopefully it's a precursor to the next few years.
Zac, funny you have it available. I can't use it, once I put a dab on, it doesn't matter what I'm eating all I taste is the sauce. Could be a dog turd for all I know

Tabasco is a different story. I'll use it, but if Cholula is there, I'd rather use that. Right now I have the chipotle flavor just to change things up

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

I took my 2 kids to my bi-weekly Veterans Breakfast this morning, and I got up early to do that......So it is nap time for me

later

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Morning.

Similiar sentiment from this Blue Jays fan. It's been awesome watching them beat up King Felix and put up lots of runs, but they've long since been out of the race and were officially eliminated during this series. The young guys, especially starters Hutchison, Stroman, and Sanchez, have created some optimism for the future.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Similiar sentiment from this Blue Jays fan. It's been awesome watching them beat up King Felix and put up lots of runs, but they've long since been out of the race and were officially eliminated during this series. The young guys, especially starters Hutchison, Stroman, and Sanchez, have created some optimism for the future.

I deem this post offensive! But only because I am extremely biased :) your Jays killed us, and these were the most important games to win. Outside of yesterday's game, we even had decent run support but our starting and bullpen rotations were polar opposites from what they had been all year long :(

Also...good morning gents!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The M's will get a chance to leave Toronto with a W tonight with another rookie arm, Daniel Norris, making his first career start.

Playing the spoiler for Seattle is small consolation in a season that looked so promising in the first half. I think Toronto spent 40+ days in first. If Seattle does win tonight I just hope there's no save situation. I don't like Fernando Rodney... dude needs to wear his hat properly and ditch the annoying pointing to the heavens routine. :cool:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I'm trying to get some confirmation, but it sounds like Phil Hughes will pitch for/against the Minnesota Gophers this weekend.

Part of me wants to believe it, but part of me also thinks it's a hoax.

Members online