Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christmas Day Morning Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Getting ready to have prime rib in a little bit. Did the gift exchange at my grandmas and we had a blast. We drew names and had a $50 limit per person. My uncle told my 15 year old cousin to surprise him, so she got him 5,000 pennies :lol: this was part of my gift. I actually got $50 MasterCard gift card though. Sorry for the crappy picture ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1419546537.973323.jpg

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Merry Christmas all

attachment.php

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I have spent a lot of the past week sorting, organizing, and cataloging Dawson cards with ESPN on the TV just for some noise and I have yet to get tired of the Santa commercials. It is Santa sitting at a press conference table answering questions. Some are original and some are parodies on some famous press conferences such as the "Playoffs" press conference.

The one where he compares him and LeBron is hilarious

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Finally got around to doing gifts.
Kids are very much enjoying what they received and GF absolutely loved the quilt I got her. Win win on both accounts

My goodies

Not a Seahawks fan but very nice gifts

Getting ready to have prime rib in a little bit. Did the gift exchange at my grandmas and we had a blast. We drew names and had a $50 limit per person. My uncle told my 15 year old cousin to surprise him, so she got him 5,000 pennies :lol: this was part of my gift. I actually got $50 MasterCard gift card though. Sorry for the crappy picture View attachment 44340

Love the wiffle balls

Holy Moley that is like a partial rainbow :lol:
And that was from that Facebook group I told you about

Thank you again! I might just have to get a facebook account to see that group!

The one where he compares him and LeBron is hilarious

I like them all! As far as Lebron goes, I like the one where he is telling the tale of giving Lebron his first basketball

Members online

No members online now.