Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 5/9********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I am a little surprised at the amount of people who purchase cards, collect or sell on eBay, that are not members of any of the boards. I mean, why wouldn't you be so that you can get recent information about products or even legacy information. Just kind of boggles my mind that's all.

I found the bench years after I started collecting. It made trading much better. I found this board which is great for information but both were just by accident. I searched baseball cards in the Google store and came across this

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all, Cubs swept the Nationals and I drank some cold ones while grilling bratburgers, so a damn fine weekend.

Awesome Dawson, and a sweet Maas.

Not too many pickups recently. Been saving for a new .22 target pistol.

15TOPPSFIVERSTARSILVERSIG50.jpg
16DKSOVEREIGNJERAUTO49.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
That is beautiful. Would you consider entering your cards in the FCB tournaments? You have so many great ones.

I would, I haven't been on the forum much in the past two weeks. If you want to shoot me a PM and let me know what I need to do, I can get that done for you, thanks!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I am a little surprised at the amount of people who purchase cards, collect or sell on eBay, that are not members of any of the boards. I mean, why wouldn't you be so that you can get recent information about products or even legacy information. Just kind of boggles my mind that's all.

I didn't know about these forums until I met Adam. Even when I was in the hobby full time and setting up at card shows and used Beckett online a lot, I never used the forums, my loss.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning all, Cubs swept the Nationals and I drank some cold ones while grilling bratburgers, so a damn fine weekend.

Awesome Dawson, and a sweet Maas.

Not too many pickups recently. Been saving for a new .22 target pistol.

15TOPPSFIVERSTARSILVERSIG50.jpg
16DKSOVEREIGNJERAUTO49.jpg

Love the silver ink on the black card! I have only seen one Dawson 2016 Diamond King hit eBay, I bought it of course, lol

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] what .22 are you looking at? I have a good number of calibers but never owned a .22. There are some fun ones out there for target shooting.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Morning, folks! Today I turn 29 ... for the 8th time in a row! This has got to be some sort of a record. Wish me luck in finding a new Canseco for my collection.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Jury duty this morning. At a break now then a full docket after lunch. Amazing what people think they can get away with.

Fordman

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] what .22 are you looking at? I have a good number of calibers but never owned a .22. There are some fun ones out there for target shooting.

I'm looking for an inexpensive plinker but with good accuracy for the range too. I usually just target shoot at my dad's farm out in the country. He's a welder and made lots of fun swinging steel silhouette targets to shoot at. I narrowed it down to the Ruger Mark III, Browning Buckmark, and Smith & Wesson Victory. I'm going with the S&W Victory for its feel, nice optical sights, included sight rail, and very friendly breakdown for cleaning. It's a new model this year and has lots of aftermarket barrels and sights available that can make it a competition shooter. I can get a new-in-the-box Victory for $350. Other two were $330.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'm looking for an inexpensive plinker but with good accuracy for the range too. I usually just target shoot at my dad's farm out in the country. He's a welder and made lots of fun swinging steel silhouette targets to shoot at. I narrowed it down to the Ruger Mark III, Browning Buckmark, and Smith & Wesson Victory. I'm going with the S&W Victory for its feel, nice optical sights, included sight rail, and very friendly breakdown for cleaning. It's a new model this year and has lots of aftermarket barrels and sights available that can make it a competition shooter. I can get a new-in-the-box Victory for $350. Other two were $330.

I should look into that one. I'm a S&W guy too. I have their M&P Shields, the 9mm and the .40. I love them. Also my revolver is the S&W 642 .38 special so out of those toys I'm due for a plinker and it sounds like you have done most of my homework. I'm not in a rush but let me know how it pans out. My Cabelas points are burning a hole in my pocket.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning, folks! Today I turn 29 ... for the 8th time in a row! This has got to be some sort of a record. Wish me luck in finding a new Canseco for my collection.

In honor of your birthday, and to your overall contributions to this board, I thought it only fitting to make you a custom. Happy b-day [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION]

tanner_birthday.jpg

Members online

Latest posts