Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FEEL MY UBIQUITY night crew #35

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Not permanent or anything (I hope) but I missed the ash warning in this area and was outside all night in an open tent. :confused: The warning said to stay inside with windows shut and no exercise.. whoops. When you live near the water and constant fog its hard to tell one type of haze from the next until the pain sets in.

Lungs were painful and had trouble breathing twice today but feeling better as the hours pass. :grouphug:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Ah OK! Hopefully will wear off before long.

It's been smoky here in Denver recently. Stuff from the Montana fires blowing down. But it hasn't been enough to bother the lungs - yet. All that could change if just one person stubs out a cig in the hills west of here. It's been bone dry for months and it's only sheer luck that we don't have 10 different fires to fight right now.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
damn, it must be hard to breathe as it is up there! Ive spent most of my life on sea level so idk if I could ever handle that.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
wtf happened with the turnout tonight anyways? :shock: feels like they found a better party with more Rusty Kuntz and less Chubby Cox :|

:lol: :lol: :lol:

would you be interesting in a Alomar Crusade if I had one?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I dunno. You get used to it pretty quickly. But still, going from Denver to the mountains is basically the same as going from sea level to Denver, so most of us suck wind for a while when we head to the hills. And speaking of which, a word to the wise! Lay off the booze for the first day. I (yet again) forgot to remember this over labor day when we were up at Como, elev. ~10000'. I'm not that bright.

Anyway. Been meaning to ask you about your crusades...

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I dunno what is up with the homies tonight. It's the first night I'm up at this hour, and online, and feeling chatty, and the "night crew" is on vacation? Bah. They must be getting their Dick Trickle on.

I have the green and purple crusades, just missing that mysterious and enigmatic red - and of course those even more mysterious and enigmatic backdoors and proofs. I'm all ears if you have those hanging around.

wtf happened with the turnout tonight anyways? :shock: feels like they found a better party with more Rusty Kuntz and less Chubby Cox :|

:lol: :lol: :lol:

would you be interesting in a Alomar Crusade if I had one?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I dunno. You get used to it pretty quickly. But still, going from Denver to the mountains is basically the same as going from sea level to Denver, so most of us suck wind for a while when we head to the hills. And speaking of which, a word to the wise! Lay off the booze for the first day. I (yet again) forgot to remember this over labor day when we were up at Como, elev. ~10000'. I'm not that bright.

Anyway. Been meaning to ask you about your crusades...

Good call...I have never been able to handle alcohol as it is, occasional wine for me but thats it. If you saw a few weeks ago on night chat where I was going to move into a cave but didnt need cave p*ssy, thats when I was drinking some wine. ::facepalm:: :lol:

as for Crusades, putting them all in a box is kind of like this :)27)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I know for certain I don't have a red of him but it feels like I have one of the others. when you see so many over time its easy to forget which commons you actually own. (for me at least)

I was thinking how Ive never pulled one before :( that is the big regret, only 0/3 on boxes but dont see myself ever trying again.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Good call...I have never been able to handle alcohol as it is, occasional wine for me but thats it. If you saw a few weeks ago on night chat where I was going to move into a cave but didnt need cave p*ssy, thats when I was drinking some wine. ::facepalm:: :lol:

as for Crusades, putting them all in a box is kind of like this :)27)

The texture!

I saw that cave p*ssy post, and if I recall correctly I laughed out loud.

In a related note, let me take this opportunity to acknowledge one of the funkiest SOB's ever to walk the earth - Jimmy Castor. RIP. This is so badass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNS42Na2mpc

Got to sign off now and pass out...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts