Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

100 Players Everyone Should TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stokelydokely

Oct 21, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
Sorry if I'm needlessly bumping a sort-of-old thread, just wanted to contribute a few names! I believe I sent and received all these guys in 2011, so I'm not totally current with their signing habits.

Orel Hershiser -
One of the most recognizable names in baseball; Cy Young Award winner; 200-game winner; important piece of the Dodgers teams of the 80s.
I think I've seen successes from a few different addresses; I think I sent mine to the Baseball Tonight studios?

Sal Bando -
Overshadowed by other members of the A's teams of the 70s, but crucial to the success of those teams (162gp/29hr/98rbi/.287/.375 in 1974!); I made it my mission to TTM him after visiting the Baseball Hall of Fame and seeing the exhibit on those Swingin' A's.
I haven't read about a lot of success, maybe because there just aren't a lot of attempts. I think I sent to him via a business that he's involved in in the Milwaukee area.

Joe Carter -
Maybe I just get excited easily, but I pretty much flipped out when this TTM request came back.
Reading about successes and failures and really long waits, Carter seems to be hit-or-miss. As a side note, I received a different card from the one I sent (I'm absolutely not complaining though!).

Tony LaRussa -
His name will be coming up in conversations about great managers long after all of us are dead.
I sent this request while he was still managing the Cards, so I don't know of a current address.

Hope these are helpful, or at least interesting, contributions!

stokelydokely

Oct 21, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
You know what might help this thread along? Or at least help me within this thread.... Addresses

I'm wondering what the etiquette is for posting addresses other than easily-found team addresses. I think it' s a bit tacky to post home and office addresses if no one is asking for them, but if anyone wants to message me for a specific address then I'd be happy to respond if I happen to still have the info. (I realize there's a bit of irony in the fact that I originally got the addresses from an internet post, but I just don't want to indiscriminately post that kind of personal info where it may not be appropriate. Maybe I'm being overly-cautious.)

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
I'm wondering what the etiquette is for posting addresses other than easily-found team addresses. I think it' s a bit tacky to post home and office addresses if no one is asking for them, but if anyone wants to message me for a specific address then I'd be happy to respond if I happen to still have the info. (I realize there's a bit of irony in the fact that I originally got the addresses from an internet post, but I just don't want to indiscriminately post that kind of personal info where it may not be appropriate. Maybe I'm being overly-cautious.)

Agreed 100%. Don't post addresses. Just not cool.

Tzvih123

Feb 21, 2014
Long Island,NY
Does anyone know Mike Mussina, Todd Frazier's current addys to send to?
Also what addy should I send to Bobby Doerr because I've sent to him a few times with no success.

Members online

Latest posts