Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@Friday Morning Thread@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Man I hate when I damage a card while handling it. I'm putting cards in new holders and I put them away to take a break. I put the lid on the bin I was storing them in and the plastic from the bin lid put indentations into the card. It's a dual bat and jersey Bernie Williams DK card. 001/100. It went with my jersey numbered 051/100. If I had to lose one in the bin I guess it was that one. It just sucks I damaged it trying to protect it.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Working 'til Midnite, then back in at 6. But with the expected Lousy weather and the 20 minute commute, might just bag it and find a comfortable chair here...:lol:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Only worked 9 hours today, but I was able to get myself an 8 hour job for tomorrow and two of my other guys a 10 hour job for tomorrow. The girlfriend is also driving down tonight to spend the weekend with me since my hotel roommate is making the drive back home tonight for the weekend.

Good morning all! This week went quick! Two weeks from today I'll be getting married in San Francisco then going to the giant's fan fest the next day!

Congratulations, I guess lol

Just got a follow from Jose Bautista on Twitter.

Blue check and all.

That is really cool!

Man I hate when I damage a card while handling it. I'm putting cards in new holders and I put them away to take a break. I put the lid on the bin I was storing them in and the plastic from the bin lid put indentations into the card. It's a dual bat and jersey Bernie Williams DK card. 001/100. It went with my jersey numbered 051/100. If I had to lose one in the bin I guess it was that one. It just sucks I damaged it trying to protect it.

That really sucks.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just sitting in line waiting to get Bert blyleven and Byron buxtons autographs right now. So far I've hit all of my targets for the night. Got rod Carew, Brian dozier, Ryan Pressly, Tom Brunansky, Ervin Santana, Jordan Schafer, B.J. Herman, and max Murphy so far. Depending on the lines, I might be trying for one more station after hitting Buxtons line

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just sitting in line waiting to get Bert blyleven and Byron buxtons autographs right now. So far I've hit all of my targets for the night. Got rod Carew, Brian dozier, Ryan Pressly, Tom Brunansky, Ervin Santana, Jordan Schafer, B.J. Herman, and max Murphy so far. Depending on the lines, I might be trying for one more station after hitting Buxtons line

Congrats, hope you are having a blast, I wish the Mets did something cool like this

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Helluva nice comeback win for VCU tonite @ SLU. Graham, their best overall player went coast-to-coast for the GW layup.

Sure would be nice to see my Dream Final 4 of 'Nova, Zags, VCU and oh wait. GT scored 28 points last nite, so maybe just those 3...:lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Getting the "Be home" inscription for Bert?

Bert is tough at TwinsFest. He signs baseballs on the side panel, and personalizes half of the 8x10s or larger prints. Here's a quick rundown of stuff I was able to get done tonight-
Bert blyleven 2013 ginter
Rod Carew 2013 ginter
Tommy milone 2013 ginter
Ervin Santana 2008 ginter
Jordan Schafer 2009 ginter
Mike pelfrey 2009 ginter
Mike pelfrey 2008? Upper deck
Byron buxton ROMLB
Neil Allen rookie card
Tom brunansky 8x10 with 87 World Series champs
Danny Santana 8x10
BJ Hermsen 2010 pro debut