Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Breakout Player In 2015? From 2014 Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Lets get the football forums here rolling! Question is who do you think from the 2014 draft class will breakout in 2015?

My Thoughts

Carlos Hyde- Showed promise this year, Frank Gore will be a year older. San Fran has to make changes.

I will add more, just one I like.

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
Jordan matthews and tom savage

Tom Savage huh.. I know it was a limited display but what I saw wasn't terribly impressive. I know the O-line wasn't the best but I know my Texans probably will do something stupid in the off season.

Jarvis Landry gets my vote

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I agree with your Carlos Hyde assessment - Gore may or may not be around next year for the Niners. He doesn't have a contract right now. Jarvis Landry and Paul Richardson - I also like. I don't know how Richardson will be next year though due to his knee surgery.

Last edited:

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I drafted Hyde this past season for fantasy in like the 13th round, I thought last year could have possibly been his year but hopefully this next one will be it.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I drafted Hyde this past season for fantasy in like the 13th round, I thought last year could have possibly been his year but hopefully this next one will be it.

As said, I like Hyde too. Drafted him too. Heck, he actually got more "Red Zone" touches than Gore!

Cooks was fine before the Injury so he doesn't really count, and I think Mc Kinnon will be the Starter and he and Bridgewater, and an even better defense, will put Minny in the playoffs...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Carlos Hyde seems like the most logical guess, especially since Gore will likely end up with a new team via free agency. The guy has a lot of upside.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Call me crazy.. David Fales could be waiting for a shot in Chicago. I know Cutler's thing is a mess.

Never know. Thats just a shot in the dark..

Mckinnon huh? No AP?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Mckinnon huh? No AP?

I'm betting AP isn't there and McKinnon seems to be the Most talented and dangerous of the herd of possible replacements.

AP to Dallas makes ALOT of sense with Murray out. ALOT of teams could use the reigning rushing Champ...

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Donte Moncrief from the Colts.
I don't think Reggie Wayne will be back next year and Donate showed flashes of brilliance

I hope you're right. He's got the talent so it's a real possibility. I don't Reggie will be back either.. if the Colts end up signing Luck to a Mega contract, he'd have to come back for super cheap.

I don't know how much of a breakout it'll be, but I can see Bortles having a real good year.... as well as Bridgewater if they keep Peterson.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I think DaVonte Adams is talented enough, but I just don't see him putting up big numbers even in that offense since he is behind two star receivers...

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
I think DaVonte Adams is talented enough, but I just don't see him putting up big numbers even in that offense since he is behind two star receivers...

They won't keep cobb. They know adams can play. Also, they drafted Janis and the other white kid last year.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Hyde is who I'd bank on.

But I'm going to go out on the thinnest limb ever and say Derek Carr.

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
Davante Adams was Derek Carr's main receiver in college at Fresno State. His last year there he had over 130 catches and 24 TDs, so there's huge upside with the Packers NFL MVP getting comfortable throwing to him.