Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Sunday 1/3********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning all!

An Eagle Scout can help an elderly lady across the street.

An elderly lady did her shopping and upon return found four males in her car. She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at them that she knows how to use it and that she will if they don't get out of her car. The four men got out and ran like mad, whereupon the lady proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and get into the driver's seat.

Small problem, her key wouldn't fit the ignition. Her car was identical and parked 4 or 5 spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into her car and drove to the police station. The sergeant to whom she told the story nearly tore himself in two with laughter and pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale white males were reporting a carjacking by a mad elderly white woman; no charges were filed.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Unless Chip Kelly trades him away for talking too much...

And Good morning all! Up way too early. Hoping I can win a Fantasy championship on 4 hours sleep!

An elderly lady did her shopping and upon return found four males in her car. She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at them that she knows how to use it and that she will if they don't get out of her car. The four men got out and ran like mad, whereupon the lady proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and get into the driver's seat.

Small problem, her key wouldn't fit the ignition. Her car was identical and parked 4 or 5 spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into her car and drove to the police station. The sergeant to whom she told the story nearly tore himself in two with laughter and pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale white males were reporting a carjacking by a mad elderly white woman; no charges were filed.

lol

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

10ee1d38-1ec8-41d5-be16-bfd2772618d2_zps3npvbmts.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. No plans for the day. First day home since Tuesday though. Only have until Tuesday off, as I begin my student teaching on Wednesday. A little nervous about that, but I'm sure that will go away once I actually get into it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts