Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************Sunday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Had a bit of a scare at the hospital yesterday motning, but he's doing better today. Not much can be done though when he is in comfort care. Slept in the hospital again last night. Didn't get to sleep until about 3 this morning, then slept until about 9 off and on. It gonna be tough when I have to leave later today. I'm really thinking about staying one more day, but I'm not 100% sure what to do

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was thinking about a reply THEN I scrolled on !!!!!!!!!! bunch of smart -a$$ lurkers LOL
dusting off map planning on trips when I retire

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning all. Had a bit of a scare at the hospital yesterday motning, but he's doing better today. Not much can be done though when he is in comfort care. Slept in the hospital again last night. Didn't get to sleep until about 3 this morning, then slept until about 9 off and on. It gonna be tough when I have to leave later today. I'm really thinking about staying one more day, but I'm not 100% sure what to do

You take care of yourself --- nurses taking care of him . Your time there will be remembered a long time

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

You take care of yourself --- nurses taking care of him . Your time there will be remembered a long time

I would have to agree with Barry on this. You're just starting out with your student teaching and he's exactly where he needs to be. Hoping all turns out well, regardless of your decision.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
scan0096_2.jpg

Wow, great card. But not a match. I thought you had a Dawson in very grade / condition. Yours is much sharper than mine. :cool:

Plus, the Sweet Lou is a Burger King issue.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
[MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION], lol this made me look outside and sigh. It is 15 degrees here in Omaha.

if you need base/ commons of Lions 20,000/ tigers 20,000 / pistons 4000 LMK most in alpha order . Some Redwings . years 1985 /2013 with newer not filed yet .

Members online