Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Glad he got the belt. One of the days Miocic needs to rethink having fighting as a part time job, because he just got skull damage.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
hmm, I was going to say something like "I'd be surprised if he misses, with modern bikes the landing absorption is much easier" but now Im hearing one news report saying it will be on the same type bike Evel used? ? ? :eek: I'm wondering if that's true but its fking crazy.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Yeah the opiates are fun but hard to get off of. I wouldn't be surprised if a decade from now I was back at it and street hustling chess in some dumpy city park for just enough to get high and buy a can of tuna.

This is actually starting to sound fun... :razz:

Dude, opiates have been the bane of my existence. Those little buggers were nearly impossible for me to get off of...it only took me a decade or so lol. It all began with hydrocodone when I was like 14 or 15 and it was an on and off relationship with various pain killers, mostly just recreational...but then I discovered oxy and after a real b!tch of a break-up they became a real habit...my life was a blur from ages 19-20 so it was off to detox/rehab shortly after. The first of many trips to the 'ol "trifecta" as I like to call it (5 day detox followed by 28 day inpatient rehab stint then 3 months of outpatient rehab).

The first try didn't take and shortly later I discovered heroin when I reconnected with an old friend (everyone called him black Anthony cuz he was the only black kid we knew in Scottsdale. Now that I look back at it, that was pretty racist of us.). He was the only guy I had ever known who used heroin. Fast forward a bit and it's back to the rehab trifecta. That's when I made the ridiculous decision to stay on the methadone they used to wean me off the pain killers & heroin. Going onto methadone was probably the worst decision of my life...yes, even worse than the decision to try heroin.

I thought I had discovered the miracle drug and I didn't care if I had to drive 40 minutes to the methadone clinic at 6 in the morning every day. Let me tell you something about methadone...yes, it kills the cravings of opiates but it's far, far more addictive than heroin and the withdrawals are far more severe. After 3-5 days the worst withdrawals of dope sickness are generally gone..the withdrawals from methadone on the other hand, can last MONTHS cuz the $hit gets into your bones. After a few relapses on methadone I discovered I could not get off the stuff on my own so I was introduced to Suboxone. This was a much better maintenance or detox option than methadone. I was on that for awhile but after getting off it the cravings for opiates still always lingered so relapses were immanent.

Then four years ago I discovered something called Kratom (mitragyna speciosa). An all-natural herb that activates the ****** receptors in your brain but isn't an actual ****** in the traditional sense. It's in no way related to *****, in fact it's in the same plant family (Rubiaceae) that is used to make coffee. Basically it curbs the cravings of opiates completely and it's impossible to OD from it. It's both a stimulant and sedative and there are many different strains to choose from (sort of like marijuana) that have varying effects. It's still habit forming far less addicting than opiates or ****** detox drugs like suboxone & methadone.

So the point of this long as f**k & cliche of a story is as follows: While I haven't taken pain killers or touched dope in over four years, nor feel the urge to do so, I still have the need to be on something to keep off of them.

P.S. Street hustling chess...that is something I never would have thought to do but it is quite funny & it has all the makings of a great dark comedic movie...especially if the Coen brothers (Fargo, Big Lebowski, O Brother Where Art Thee, Burn After Reading, No Country Old Men, etc.) picked up the story!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Pokemon Go, baseball & prospecting has saved me from leading a life of crime & violence.

Instead of a gun in my hand I have a cellphone in hand, in which I use to catch pikachu and spin pokestops, not sling dope or rob banks. I'm not trafficking humans, I'm trafficking Bowman Chrome autographs of first year prospects. Neither am I slapping a b!tch and putting hookers on street corners to make a dollar, I'm making love to Blissey and putting her in pokegyms so that I can make them pokecoins. The only thing I'm hustling are trading cards, trying to make top dollar when they get the call-up.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I agree that Methadone is worse than the rest, it is a truly scary drug to be on (I had a prescription 10 years ago or so) the way it alters your mind is hard to explain but it can turn a regular person into a killer quite fast. I am lucky I didn't do anything I regret on it because you lose mental control quite fast. The worst part is when I would go through 30 second intervals of feelings very powerful then being so sleepy and my limbs not working. This would happen a dozen times or so. One of the few drugs that should be illegal IMO, it has no medical or recreational value.

Did you ever do the ***** Tea? Its interesting to know what that is like because then you know how much of the feeling from drugs is just the artificial chemicals.

As for chess the only other street jobs I know of are shining shoes, sucking dick pole, and being those frozen still statue guys. :| ... I'm personally not a fan of any of the alternatives. Even if you hated chess that would probably be the best regardless.

The best part of street hustling is you can play bad openings like the Grob! If you want to know what evil race invented such an opening just spell grob backwards! (but dont say it 3 times into the mirror) :lol:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Of course LeBlanc picks up another win...the guy was pitching unexpectedly well as a starter this season so I pick him up...and what happens? He gives up 6 runs & 11 hits in less than 5 IP. His next start was pretty bad too so I dropped him. What happens after that? He goes 7 innings only giving up one run on a few hits and gets the win. Then he gets the win tonight.

What's worse about this scenario? The guy who picked him up just happened to be my opponent this week and it looks like he's going to beat me by exactly the amount of points LeBlanc made this week. Oh, the irony....

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I agree that Methadone is worse than the rest, it is a truly scary drug to be on (I had a prescription 10 years ago or so) the way it alters your mind is hard to explain but it can turn a regular person into a killer quite fast. I am lucky I didn't do anything I regret on it because you lose mental control quite fast. The worst part is when I would go through 30 second intervals of feelings very powerful then being so sleepy and my limbs not working. This would happen a dozen times or so. One of the few drugs that should be illegal IMO, it has no medical or recreational value.

Did you ever do the ***** Tea? Its interesting to know what that is like because then you know how much of the feeling from drugs is just the artificial chemicals.

As for chess the only other street jobs I know of are shining shoes, sucking dick pole, and being those frozen still statue guys. :| ... I'm personally not a fan of any of the alternatives. Even if you hated chess that would probably be the best regardless.

The best part of street hustling is you can play bad openings like the Grob! If you want to know what evil race invented such an opening just spell grob backwards! (but dont say it 3 times into the mirror) :lol:

Yeah I've done ***** tea before (only once I think) & I've also used ***** tincture (it comes in a cough medicine like prescription bottle. My girlfriends friend's father had passed from cancer and there was still a full prescription bottle leftover that she gave me since she knew I had a taste for the opiates. There was also a full bottle of MSContin...morphine tablets...that were there for the taking. Yes, stealing pain killers from a man who just passed from cancer does sound very grim but I was a young punk who thought, "well, it's not like he needs them anymore") & finally, I've also smoked ***** which was by far my favorite of the three various ways of consuming ***** lol.

I agree, hustling chess does sound far more enticing than sucking a man's body parts (toes, the tube n lube, ****...they are all bad options)...although I did take a class in theater and have almost mastered the essence of frozen statue guy. It's almost all that you are taught in your first year. I dropped out midway in the semester cuz, well you know, drugs...but during that time I do think I captured the ability to be a frozen statue on the streets. If we ever happen to fall into dope days again and somehow manage to meet on the streets we could do our hustle together, you on the chess board and me, well...as a statue. Slow and silent but sneaky and sudden when I need to be...lifting wallets and jewelry...nobody ever expects it to be the statue...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
LeBlanc is unpredictable but will eventually implode I predict. In fact, he might be stealing jewelry with you on the streets in about a year ;) What would be awesome is if Edwin Diaz became a starter. They would be able to win the 1 game playoff then... just keep having him throw until the arm falls off, 1897 style.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Speaking of Diaz, he's an All-Star! So is Nelson Cruz W00 H00!!!

Braves lead the NL with 4 players on the All-Star team (2 starters - Markakis, Freeman, 1 pitcher = Folty, 1 Reserve = ALBIES)...D-Backs have got just a couple, Corbin & Goldy...but that was to be expected.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If they played in the NL they would have the best record in the league.

This kind of thing has happened before in their playoff drought. If the 03 team was in NL they would have bumped the Marlins for example (who won the whole thing somehow)

Im shocked more Mariners pitchers didn't make the Allstar team considering Houston is the manager this year, so I was anticipating them picking a guy like Paxton to dump extra innings on him.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
This kind of thing has happened before in their playoff drought. If the 03 team was in NL they would have bumped the Marlins for example (who won the whole thing somehow)

Im shocked more Mariners pitchers didn't make the Allstar team considering Houston is the manager this year, so I was anticipating them picking a guy like Paxton to dump extra innings on him.

Now that you mention it, I'm amazed Paxton didn't make it to the All-Star team. He's been the M's ace this year and while I wouldn't consider him a "legit" ace (too many injuries have prevented him from consistently pitching like an ace, in fact not a single 200 IP season) he'd still be the ace of over half the rotations out there. His 3.49 ERA may not dazzle the average baseball fan but his 2.92 FIP/3.00 xFIP is excellent and suggests he's been quite unlucky. His 11.7 K/9 to 2.5 BB/9 rate is among the elite this year. In regards to fWAR, K/9, FIP & xFIP he's top 5 in the league.

ive tried almost every drug known to man.. cant find eu4ia from 90210.. and the hardest thing to control? chewing tobacco.. oh also grannie *******..

Haha, that's cuz it's a fictional drug. I don't chew my tobacco but smoking it...yeah, I don't control it, it controls me. You bastard...you just reminded my addiction that I need to go out for a smoke now! I'll show you ******* bub...

Haha, that's cuz it's a fictional drug. I don't chew my tobacco but smoking it...yeah, I don't control it, it controls me. You bastard...you just reminded my addiction that I need to go out for a smoke now! I'll show you ******* bub...

LMAO..

went to an in laws family party and they asked me if ive ever done drugs during a drinking game i told them i tried bath salts once. i didnt get high but i smelt amazing.. heres a list of the people who laughed

- me
- also me

tobacco is a wicked *****.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
AL ERA leader Blake Snell isn't on the team, that might be the biggest snub.

I believe Schlongcarlo was left off the team on purpose to get people to do the gimmicky "last chance" vote. Not fair to the other guys on the ballot.

Members online

No members online now.