Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 9/6********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone, I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day.

@gracecollector, @Ashburn Alley, @RStadlerASU22, @lonesomeagle1, @michaelstepper, [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION], [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION], @Lancemountain, @joey12508, @George_Calfas, [MENTION=11313]Yankee Jason[/MENTION], @fordman, @ChasHawk, @klute14, @alexs64, and @metallicalex777 2016 MTSS wish list are due by Saturday. Please get those sent in if you haven't already. Thank you to those that have already sent them in.

#FlyTheW #LetsGo

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning, last 12hr shift for my 5 in a row...then I get 5 days off in a row...it better be worth it! ;)

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

G'morning fellas. Hate the first day back to work, after a long weekend. Is it thanksgiving yet?

Cant wait for November! I only work 9 days in November due to my usual work schedule plus we get election day and Veteran's Day off in the same week plus Thanksgiving week, I dont work at all!

Fordman

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning All!

Cant wait for November! I only work 9 days in November due to my usual work schedule plus we get election day and Veteran's Day off in the same week plus Thanksgiving week, I dont work at all!

Fordman

We only get four days at thanksgiving, but we have the last two weeks of the year off. Thanksgiving just means I am closer to that. We get two weeks off in July also. Between Holliday time, vacation time and personal time, I work nine months of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Some great college games this weekend, with the pros coming up this week, too! Nice picture Barry!
DANNY

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Me last night: one more episode of Narcos (2 times)
Me this morning: ohhh why did we watch two more episodes of narcos
Wife: you already know you're doing that again tonight
FACT

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey. Back to work after being off for 10 days. Think I need Google Maps to find my way back to the office.

I left for vacation in the summer, and I came back in the fall. It's cold and rainy today.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Bummed that I'll be heading home today instead of hanging out at the baseball games. I posted a thread with scans of my haul from yesterday's meets and greet

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Tried a new place for brunch and had the chicken and waffles with sausage and gravy. Amazing.

fd468f89ff1b1bc55948935f781cc1f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Went and played some disc golf with my dad this morning. Now time to eat lunch at cracker barrel before hitting the road home

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts