Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rare Mail Day..............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Its Rare that I have Mail Days anymore, but when I do, They Are Rare Thanks Again [MENTION=6554]chris19978[/MENTION]

1997%20topps%20Mit%201998%20Stars%20and%20Steel%20075_zpsipitjria.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Whats the story behind the Pro Shooters marbles?

from what I've read................. [FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif] test issues that is believed to have been distributed only in a small part of Canada and possibly into the United States, these oddball baseball pieces rarely pop up.[/FONT][/FONT]

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
That's what I was thinking to now if I can get the Jeter Mable I will be good. I have 4 more cards from 1997 coming for my Jeter collection and that will bring me to 30 left with 10 of them being numbered to 1 or possibly not exist. Lets just hope if a Mirror Black pops up I am rich and George will be nice and let me get it.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
That's what I was thinking to now if I can get the Jeter Mable I will be good. I have 4 more cards from 1997 coming for my Jeter collection and that will bring me to 30 left with 10 of them being numbered to 1 or possibly not exist. Lets just hope if a Mirror Black pops up I am rich and George will be nice and let me get it.
"These are not the mirror blacks you are looking for"

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
"These are not the mirror blacks you are looking for"

1997 Mirror Black Jeter yes I am looking for them as well though they may not exist, the 1996 Mirror Gold is on the top of my list but my funds can't afford one right now. I would need to sell my soul for one right now. Knowing one guy owns 3 and he straight up hates me and I don't know why but he told me he would give them to a Boston fan who burns everything Yankees before he sells one to me. I know a few others who owns some but none for sale, price is too high or there a PC item so I am starting to think that one will never happen. We will see because when I retire from the Navy in 2 years I will put up $500.00 a month in an account to save just for that card as I plan on getting one someday before I die no matter the cost to finish the 1992 to 1996 collection of beckett listed at least as the Mirror Gold Proof is even more of a pipe dream.

Last edited:
1997 Mirror Black Jeter yes I am looking for them as well though they may not exist, the 1996 Mirror Gold is on the top of my list but my funds can't afford one right now. I would need to sell my soul for one right now. Knowing one guy owns 3 and he straight up hates me and I don't know why but he told me he would give them to a Boston fan who burns everything Yankees before he sells one to me. I know a few others who owns some but none for sale, price is too high or there a PC item so I am starting to think that one will never happen. We will see because when I retire from the Navy in 2 years I will put up $500.00 a month in an account to save just for that card as I plan on getting one someday before I die no matter the cost to finish the 1992 to 1996 collection of beckett listed at least as the Mirror Gold Proof is even more of a pipe dream.

Thank you for your service :)

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
It does have it's perks I worked in the White House for 3 years and was told I couldn't get the Presidential Coins so I was inspired to get them. Thanks to my secret service buddy. I got all of them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• Presidential0002.jpg
    Presidential0002.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Presidential0001.jpg
    Presidential0001.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Members online