Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Note re: the upcoming custom card tournament(s) - Current Sub list added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
A few quick items:

1. As noted in the last tournament, this one will get underway in late June due to some time away with my kids this month (Disney!).

2. I have gotten some recent submissions for this tournament (which are awesome) so I am close to having 2 full brackets! The second bracket is not yet full, so if you are interested, please send me a scan of your card(s). If you have already submitted, you can send me a second scan of a different card. I will either put one scan in each tournament or, if you send more than 2, I can make that work also (per the rules in the rules thread).

3. Finally, a very serious thank you to all who have submitted for the tournaments so far and to all the people who vote on the cards in each bracket. The whole point of this was to A) Have fun B) Help build the community we have here and C) Let people show off a little. I think we have accomplished all of those goals!

See you all in late June and keep the scans coming! Check the tourney threads for the other open brackets!

Here are the members who have submitted so far. Please let me know if I am missing anyone.

1. 16christensen16
2. Fordman
3. George_Calfas
4. gracecollector
5. metallicalex777
6. michaelstepper
7. MrMet
8. rstadlerASU22
9. U L Washington Rookie
10. MisterT
11. mouschi
12. mouschi
13. mouschi
14. mouschi
15. Lancemountain
16. ?

Assuming I did not miss anyone's email, I need one more card for two full brackets.

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I've really enjoyed the tournaments as well! Great job keeping up with them.

Enjoy Disney!

Fordman

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Here are the members who have submitted so far. Please let me know if I am missing anyone.

1. 16christensen16
2. Fordman
3. George_Calfas
4. gracecollector
5. metallicalex777
6. michaelstepper
7. MrMet
8. rstadlerASU22
9. U L Washington Rookie
10. MisterT
11. mouschi
12. mouschi
13. mouschi
14. mouschi
15. Lancemountain
16. ?

Assuming I did not miss anyone's email, I need one more card for two full brackets.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

1. 16christensen16
2. Fordman
3. George_Calfas
4. gracecollector
5. metallicalex777
6. michaelstepper
7. MrMet
8. rstadlerASU22
9. U L Washington Rookie
10. MisterT
11. mouschi
12. mouschi
13. mouschi
14. mouschi
15. Lancemountain
16. ?

Las Vegas is predicting an all-Mouschi final four, but I have faith that a Cinderella team will pull off a huge upset!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Las Vegas is predicting an all-Mouschi final four, but I have faith that a Cinderella team will pull off a huge upset!

:D:D:D no chance

His cards are pretty awesome. But, the rule is that if a person submits two cards in a tournament he (or she) will be matched against himself in a first round bracket. So, he may well make it to the finals, but he won't have more than one card in it. I am also planning to spread his cards across the two tournaments.

I don't want to reveal too much about the cards that people have submitted, but there are some jaw droppers in there.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
MrT any thoughts on doing a 16 card tourney? Could be epic

I don't see why not. I will have to figure out a way to handle mouschi's cards in a way that is fair to all. But I still need one more card to make it work.

What do others think?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Watching this one, as Im fairly confident I know which card [MENTION=12284]16christensen16[/MENTION] is submitting, if it is the card, want to see how it does in this tournament.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I'll submit a card just to get it filled in...we're submitting customs we've made in the past correct?

Assuming Ashburn Alley sends me his scan, we are full. Sorry. But, if there is enough interest we can do this one again.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If BoB wants my spot I'm ok with sitting out... Or limit it to one sub per person per bracket (not naming names Tanner;) ) to get others in?

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.