Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Ok before i start (This is part of my pick ups) I saw George's "Build a Bird" post and I actually had something similar only mine is "Build an Indian". I actually have 2 other Player Puzzle Patches and only need one more piece of eich player to complete both of the other players. Anyways Ill post those when or if I ever get them put together but in the mean time here is this one.

So back in 2008 when the product went live I purchased this card (At the Time not knowing sterling did some puzzle themes for some players)

PhilNiekroPatchLogo1of1.jpg

Then Month Later This piece

PhilNiekroJumboPatch1of1.jpg

Another couple month later this one (At this time is when I read an article on how sterling implemented these puzzle themes with certian players). I suspect Sterling thought it would get good press only not to realize that Patch fakers have taken the allure of the chase of these cause people dint know what was real or fake. By the way even with the Patch faking these pieces were not cheap and won auction style that went higher than i thought they would.

PhilNiekroPatchLogo1of1rm.jpg

So after that last piece, BAM Nothing for for alomst 4 years, until these 2 pop up from the same seller Couple months ago. I dint contact him in fear that he would hold them hostage so just made offers and we finally came to a offer for both.

PhilNiekroJumboPatch1of1_0002.jpg
PhilNiekroPatch.jpg

After you put them together here it is :

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Ok before i start (This is part of my pick ups) I saw George's "Build a Bird" post and I actually had something similar only mine is "Build an Indian". I actually have 2 other Player Puzzle Patches and only need one more piece of eich player to complete both of the other players. Anyways Ill post those when or if I ever get them put together but in the mean time here is this one.

So back in 2008 when the product went live I purchased this card (At the Time not knowing sterling did some puzzle themes for some players)

PhilNiekroPatchLogo1of1.jpg

Then Month Later This piece

PhilNiekroJumboPatch1of1.jpg

Another couple month later this one (At this time is when I read an article on how sterling implemented these puzzle themes with certian players). I suspect Sterling thought it would get good press only not to realize that Patch fakers have taken the allure of the chase of these cause people dint know what was real or fake. By the way even with the Patch faking these pieces were not cheap and won auction style that went higher than i thought they would.

PhilNiekroPatchLogo1of1rm.jpg

So after that last piece, BAM Nothing for for alomst 4 years, until these 2 pop up from the same seller Couple months ago. I dint contact him in fear that he would hold them hostage so just made offers and we finally came to a offer for both.

PhilNiekroJumboPatch1of1_0002.jpg
PhilNiekroPatch.jpg

After you put them together here it is :

Sure wish there were some Royals patches like that. That's friggin sweet yo.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Again I am very very Blessed and Thankful to have the funds to Pick these cards up. I only have 2 rules when buying I never spend my last dollar on cards (and I recomend that to everyone else) and I never charge anything on a credit card for cards. If i dont have the cash free in account or in hand i cant get it. Anyways here it is and I am very very happy with each purchase :D

Special Thanks to George, Brett kieth, Topnotchy, Scott and everyone else that Helped me with Links or sold to me directly as I wouldnt have been able to aquire these nice cards with out thier assistance. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

This card is just Neat and self explanitory as far as history. Love these rare items

WillieMaysWertzGloveBatsp.jpg

Finally able to knock off 2 of the toughest Jumbo Jersey cards from absolute and just awsome in hand (Yaz is numbered to /5 while Killer is /25)
HarmonKillebrewJumbojersey21of25.jpg

YazJumboJerseyReverse2of5.jpg

More Tag patches and again 2 of the rares pieces of these guys.

HarmonKillebrewTag3of3_0001.jpg

CarlYastrzemskiTag6of10.jpg

Thanks to George i was able to add his younger
brother with the Blue and red patches, which i try to do with every player if they have different color patches or different color from jersey. Rc year material, nicccceee!

StanMusialRcPatch1of15.jpg

StanMusialPatch1of1.jpg

Love adding rare Wool patches of these fine Hofers, I have the Blue Jackie Robinson Patch and now the jacket patch and need a Red Jackie Patch.

StanMusialPatch4of22.jpg

ErnieBanksPatch1of1.jpg

EarlyWynnJerseyPatch1of1.jpg

EarlyWynnPatch6of10.jpg

PeteRose3xPatch1of1.jpg

WarrenSpahnPatch14of21_0001.jpg

RogerMarisPatch1of1_0001.jpg

AlKalinePatch4of10.jpg

SandyKoufaxPatch6of10.jpg

JoeDimaggioPatch75of75.jpg

HankAaronPatchSP.jpg

HankAaronPatch3of5.jpg

HankAaronPatch1of1.jpg

JackieRobinsonJktPatch1of1_0001.jpg

The Yaz I already Put in my sig but i was super happy to add the Arron Quad (Numbered to /5) and the rare Nolan Ryan nickname auto (which i have been chaceing for a while)
YazPatchAutoquad1of1.jpg

HankAaronQuadAuto1of5.jpg

NolanRyanNicknameAutosp.jpg

Jefferson is gonna hate me but man i couldnt pass up rare Rose Hole card, Goes good with Rose Button card!

PeteRoseButtonHole34of49.jpg

I have a nice extensive collection of button cards and again like yesterday I dont like the fact that Panini cannot use logos but I still love the look of these button cards.

PeteRoseButton1of1_0001.jpg

HarmonKillebrewButtonPatch1of3_0001.jpg

IchiroButton2of3_0001.jpg

ChipperJonesButton1of1.jpg

GregMadduxButton19of19.jpg

Rare Dual for the Vlad collection!

VladGuerreroDualButton3of3.jpg

RogerClemensButton9of14.jpg

AndreDawsonButton3of10.jpg

TomGlavineButton5of6.jpg

GeorgeBrettButton7of12.jpg

rare Yaz button for Yaz pc

YazButton5of8.jpg

This set is nearly impossible to put together and i doubt anyone has, Im putting together as many as i can and go from there, I got year that i dont mind waiting.

TomSeaverJumboPatch25of50.jpg

LouBrockJumboPatch21of35_0001.jpg

DonSuttonJumboPatch32of34.jpg

GaryCarterPatch35of47.jpg

OrlandoCepedaPatch17of30.jpg

I love Booklet cards and try and pick up any that i can. The yaz has a year written on it!

DennisEckersleyJumboPatch3of3.jpg

RodCarewAutoBookPatch3of3.jpg

YazBookJumboPatch1of3.jpg

TonyGwynnJumboPatch2of3.jpg

RickeyHendersonJumboPatch3of3.jpg

Not much sutter Hof stuff so i decided to add a couple of nice patches and letters. Im pretty good with sutter now. The Molitor is nice also and pick up ITG pieces every now and then.

BruceSutterJumboPatch1of1_0001.jpg

I love Jumbo Patches especially of absolute so maddux and henderson had to be added. Also The yaz Jumbo is my 4th and only need 1 more to own the Yaz set.

RickeyHendersonJumboPatch21of25.jpg

GregMadduxJumboPatch4of10.jpg

GregMadduxPatchSp.jpg

YazPatch5of5.jpg

I have a Nice size collection of lettermans and love adding these, especially booklet ones:

BruceSutterLetterTPatch1of3_0001.jpg

EddieMurrayLetterRauto1of1.jpg

MikeSchmidtLetterPatch1of1.jpg

MannyRamirezLetterOpatch1of1.jpg

CurtSchillingLetterPatchL1of1.jpg

CurtSchillingLetterpatchI1of1.jpg

CCSabathiaLetterPatch1of1_0001.jpg

JohnSmoltzLetterPatch1of1_0001.jpg

BruceSutterPatchLetter1of1.jpg

JohnSmoltzLetterPatch1of1.jpg

TonyGwynnLetterPatch1of1.jpg

ReggieJacksonLetterPatch1of1_0001.jpg

RandyJohnsonLetterJ1of1.jpg

RandyJohnsonLetterN1of1.jpg

WadeBoggLetterPatch1of1.jpg

I also have a Nice Logoman Collection of Surefire Hofers and hofers and potiential Hofers, had to add these guys.

TomGlavineLogoman1of1_0001.jpg

TomGlavineLogoman1of1.jpg

RickeyHendersonLogoman1of1_0001.jpg

Finally a Jumbo Tom Seaver Mets Uni booklet, been after on of these since they came out!
TomSeaverJumboPatch1of1.jpg

2 rare Autos I have been after, Anything 2006 Sterling as oncard autos and I wanted one of Aarons best signatures, I think i got it :D

NolanRyan6pcauto1of1.jpg

HankAaronAutoJerseyBat10of44.jpg

Also Another First, My first Teddy Button and I love this card!!!!!!!!!! Bammmm
TedWilliamsButton1of1_0001.jpg

Now like I said yesterday I am collecting the set of Ultimate Jumbo Patches and I manage to grab 2 of the rare ones I needed for the set... BAMMMMM

AlbertPujolsJumboPatch4of5_0001.jpg

DerekJeterJumboPatch1of5.jpg

Another First, although not to fond of The patch taking up the whole window (as I like my patch cards showing some jersey and some patch) I will take it and replace if another rith shows up to my liking, Also this is numbered to Ruth jersey so a little bit better.... BAMMMM!
BabeRuthPatchBat3of5.jpg

BabeRuthBack3of10.jpg

I also started to collect Bat Barrels the last 2 years and just love these cards. Needless to say I am happy with my pick ups even without the Musial Five star ;)

JeffKentBatBarrel2of4.jpg

MikeSchmidtBatBarrel1of1.jpg

JohnnyBenchBatBarrel3of3.jpg

RickeyHendersonBatBarrel1of1_0001.jpg

JoeMorganBatBarrel1of1.jpg

FrankRobinsonBatBarrel1of1_0001-1.jpg

AlKalineBatBarrel1of1.jpg

Another Yaz... YESSSSSSS
YazBatBarrel1of1.jpg

I will admit I only had 1 bat Knob end before Topps teir 1 came out with thier Bat knobs and I let the Carze take over me. I am very happy with every single one regarless of speculation.

MiguelCabreraBatKnobEnd1of1.jpg

Tony Perez only 2 bat Knobs..
TonyPerezBatKnob1of1_0001.jpg

TonyPerezBatKnob1of1.jpg

PaulMolitorBatKnob1of1.jpg

GarySheffieldBatKnob1of1.jpg

Both Thomes from the set!

JimThomeBatKnob1of1-1.jpg

JimThomeBatKnob1of1.jpg

RodCarewBatKnob1of1.jpg

JohnnyBenchBatKnob1of1.jpg

BobGibsonBatKnob1of1.jpg

FrankRobinsonBatKnob1of1.jpg

EddieMathewsBatKnob1of1.jpg

Yes Both the Teir 1 and triple Threads Knobs of yaz!!

YazBatKnob1of1.jpg

YazBatKnobBook1of1.jpg

This Killer is just sick!!!!!!BAMMMMMMMM
HarmonKillebrewBatKnob1of1_0001.jpg

So is this Pujols!!! BAMMMMMMMMMMM
AlbertPujolsBatKnobend1of1.jpg

Since I picked up Yaz Bat Pieces from Triple Threads and Teir 1 why not Allen and Ginter... BAMMMMMM

YazBoggs2xBatKnob1of1.jpg

Again alot of scan but dint know how else to show them off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts