Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------Good Sunday Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning fellas. Way behind on Christmas shopping. Ugh. Last day of vacation today so I suppose I better make good use of it. Littlest of the little ones running a fever so that doesn't look promising however

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro. Bought 2 more packs of Leaf cuts and hit a HUGE PC card :) Scans in the works.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning from sodak. I wake up to see that its 5 degrees out. Not sure when I'll be leaving the black hills today. I got some stuff to get scanned when I get back to school

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
BOOM!!!
DSC04170.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning!

Blizzard is happening outside. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the house all day, BUT that's not a bad thing, because it is Sunday, which means FOOTBALL.

Anyway, I know I'm a showoff, but one more time for good measure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251196817248?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

I'm usually never very interested in the whole "eBay 1/1" thing, but I think it's cool that both of these fit in that category.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Spa time in socal

Rough start to the day.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355064701025.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355064701025.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 13

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning!

Blizzard is happening outside. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the house all day, BUT that's not a bad thing, because it is Sunday, which means FOOTBALL.

Anyway, I know I'm a showoff, but one more time for good measure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251196817248?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

I'm usually never very interested in the whole "eBay 1/1" thing, but I think it's cool that both of these fit in that category.

A red and a gold refractor are definitely worth showing off!!!:eek::D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Dan ; not much planned , trying to delete non selling items / relist or add to Ebay .
Confirmed i get to start sixth year at stadium when i was there yesterday for 5k race .
No i didn't run my G/D and youngest daughter did , only running i do is to bathroom .
time for refill of coffee ,meds and food maybe a nap .
I did make a large sell of Steelers cards i have to prepare to deliver Monday = CASH .
GMSIB ? first name ? who / what do you collect ? BTW if Jennifer Lee is there near your spa i will gladly help tie the strings:rolleyes:

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning everyone. This day in baseball fact. Today is the day Bob Feller enlisted in the military after the attack on Peal Harbor. He was the first MLB'er to enlist.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Dan ; not much planned , trying to delete non selling items / relist or add to Ebay .
Confirmed i get to start sixth year at stadium when i was there yesterday for 5k race .
No i didn't run my G/D and youngest daughter did , only running i do is to bathroom .
time for refill of coffee ,meds and food maybe a nap .
I did make a large sell of Steelers cards i have to prepare to deliver Monday = CASH .
GMSIB ? first name ? who / what do you collect ? BTW if Jennifer Lee is there near your spa i will gladly help tie the strings:rolleyes:

Name is greg. I collect prospect autos and angels autos. I've been buying/selling on ebay for a long time.
Today, not much action at the spa, some chick name kate Upton was swimming in the pool. She came over to the spa and tried to start a conversation, but I just wasn't in the mood for small talk.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Is Zunino a good BDP pull?

Mike Zunino is one of the top guys to get out of Draft this year Ty. I believe he won the golden spikes award for being best collegiate player and he was 5th(?) overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts