Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Pulled a rg3 xfractor, jarius wright rookie jersey, iloka rc ref, dalton camo ref, brady xfractor, j.finley ref, m.brockers rc purple ref, and a few throwbacks. Fun break

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Pulled a rg3 xfractor, jarius wright rookie jersey, iloka rc ref, dalton camo ref, brady xfractor, j.finley ref, m.brockers rc purple ref, and a few throwbacks. Fun break

If you move the rg3, Brockers, and Brady, lmk

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Art- Love the pics! Both Katies are adorable.
Andy- I don't think it's ever been 9, here. 76 today.

Dave- I bet the dogs did the job, most degenerates want an "easy" house. Dogs won't make it easy. 000 buck is nasty stuff and will go through walls really easy but if comes to that you want to make sure they don't leave the house except in a bag. I know that sound horrible but if they survive I have heard you can be sued and not necessarily charged with a crime.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Just checking in before I call it a night.

Yes, I'm still pissed.

My Myers Chrome auto will be traded or sold, tomorrow. Since they're pushing $100 again. Getting closer anyhow, and he's not on my team anymore.

Mojo has first shot.

See yall in the morning.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I put up a Kaepernick Certified Mirror Blue Auto Dual Jersey Ball /50 and a Foles Press Pass Auto /25. Hoping to get some paypal to defer costs of PC / Christmas items.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Okay guys, need some help here. Do any of you know of people who collect the following players...
Mark Kotsay
Mark Prior
A.J. Pierzynski
C.J. Smith
Matt Campbell
Johnny Estrada
Bobby Abreau
Jeff Niemann

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Somewhat mixed day today.

The campus literary journal that I produced (gratis, by the way) was distributed and the reception was a little less than I had hoped and my favorite prof seemed pretty uninterested in the whole thing. Oh well. Definitely won't do it next year; took a ton of $hit over the whole thing and was not worth the hassle.

On the plus side, I have a good shot at getting a 4.0 for the semester. First time ever that has happened for me. At least when taking four classes.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I do Abreu & Kotsay on the far side. Have an Abreu Yankees JSY even (one you wear, not card). :p Why do you ask ?

Okay guys, need some help here. Do any of you know of people who collect the following players...
Mark Kotsay
Mark Prior
A.J. Pierzynski
C.J. Smith
Matt Campbell
Johnny Estrada
Bobby Abreau
Jeff Niemann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts