Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<~~~~~~~~~~~the Sunday morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~~>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Art - Sorry to hear about the cats. Even though I'm deathly allergic to them, still always love to pet & play with them. :( :( :(

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good Morning

Art, I'm so sorry to hear.

We had to foster our neighbors dog this morning. Some dipXXXX left him out all night. We finally rescued him at 4am and put him back in the yard when I saw there was life at about 8am. Lunatic drunks.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Oh ya, Im watching the 30 for 30 about Rotisserie League baseball. My dad played Roto back in the days of USA Today's Baseball Weekly.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Sorry about the fire Art. Wait, you said cats? Nevermind... Aw, I'm kidding!

Good morning guys. Havent been on much lately. My thrifting has taken a mind of its own and is sucking so much of my time. I think I will take the week off from shopping since I did so much over the weekend. Its a tough call, cuz in the back of my mind I feel that the day I dont go is the day they have a jersey for 5 bucks...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Sorry to hear that Art.

:grouphug:

Coffee and cards on the same surface doesn't end well fellas. Coulda been far worse though.

Not even close to what Art has mentioned this morning.

Last edited:

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Sorry to hear, Art. I think what you do with helping and fostering animals is an amazing thing. I thank you for helping make those animals lives so much better.

On a lighter note, good afternoon! Got in a good/painfully sore 9 mile run this morning before church. Time to hit the books (actually computer) to study for the rest of the day. I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Dear Members of the FCB Morning Thread,
Thank you so very much for your generous donation. Your thoughtfulness and support are greatly appreciated. We think the world of Arden, he has helped us tremendously with fostering and socializing some of the dogs that have come into our care.
Warm Regards,
Lorraine & volunteers

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning
Art, very sorry to hear. I love cats and dogs almost equally but that is a terrible thing to hear. Makes my family's Sunday trip to animal shelter a little more meaningful today. We can't adopt as our place won't allow pets but we go and visit to talk to and pet/play with them. Always feel bad leaving. [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION], just received a bunch of snap tite boxes I was gonna fill a medium flat rate box full of and send your way. Anything in particular your looking for?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Dear Members of the FCB Morning Thread,
Thank you so very much for your generous donation. Your thoughtfulness and support are greatly appreciated. We think the world of Arden, he has helped us tremendously with fostering and socializing some of the dogs that have come into our care.
Warm Regards,
Lorraine & volunteers

???

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good afternoon Men.

Quick question, as a buyer, do you find it a pain in the arse to look at a scan of 6 cards to find the card that is being described in the auction? Are you more apt to skip auctions set up like that and bid on an auction that has one picture? As a seller, I am just trying to gauge what the buyers like. When I buy, it doesn't make a difference to me as long as the title and description are clear and I can see the card in the scan.

Thoughts?

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Sorry to hear that Art.

:grouphug:

Coffee and cards on the same surface doesn't end well fellas. Coulda been far worse though.

Not even close to what Art has mentioned this morning.

MT Maths

Coffee + Cards = Chocolate Milk + Cheezies

Right Dan?

C is doing well. She's getting tired of doing her classes, and is waiting patiently for an opening at any local funeral home so she can start working on her practical hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts