Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

##### SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ############## 8/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Very rare easy-going, not too many errands kind of Saturday for me...

Then a Fantasy Draft to end the day, my kinda Day off!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Takings my daughter and her friend to play basketball at the gym later on, for now I'm just hanging around not doing too much of anything.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Going out of town for the day with my girlfriend and her family. Its tough knowing that I'll be in the same town as the LCS without being able to stop by and show the owner the Bo Jackson auto that I got from my box last weekend

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo. Today is the last day we produce Mazda parts. Glad to see them go but they've made me a lot of money over the years.

Enjoy your day!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning everyone. Step son and i are going to the Nats & Giants game today. Lincecum vs Zimmermann should be a good game.

I'm jealous! Hope you guys have a great time. Hopefully Span gets a few hits and maybe a SB or 2 since my fantasy team could really use some points today. He's been one of my best pick ups all year

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning
@moxicaine, sounds like a great time!

Had our second softball tournament game last night and expected to be done for the year. My gf back is out so she couldn't do anything but stand there, my main pitcher had a tweaked hammy and my first baseman has a sprained thumb.. I wasn't into the game at all as only 8 of us showed. Ended up winning on a fly to short right that was hit in fair territory and booted foul. Play again tonight

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Muggy day, wish it would just rain and break this soup outta here.

Actually got some time to finally take some pics, organize my stuff and pack up some Mailers.

Sound good [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm jealous! Hope you guys have a great time. Hopefully Span gets a few hits and maybe a SB or 2 since my fantasy team could really use some points today. He's been one of my best pick ups all year

Picked up a span game used bat.

It's pouring. Don't know if they'll get the game in.

Members online

Latest posts