Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****Good MONDAY Morning Thread****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
Good Morning Everyone. Just finished up a 12 hour midnight overtime shift and gearing up for three more midnight overtimes tonight - Wednesday.

Have a great day / week! :)

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Felling like s@%t today! Called off work. Making Dr appt.

Enjoy all!

Fordman

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Two weeks until I take my big vacation for the year (10 days in Florida). Gotta lot to do before I leave.

This arrived Saturday. Very excited to add it. It was one of my 3 "original packaging" white whales. Hope to find an uncut Jello Box and an intact Bazooka Stamp Panel someday as well, but those will be really tough and pricey.

62POSTPANEL12OZPOSTTOASTIES.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION]

Nyquila Colada...stat!

Hope you get to feeling better [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] !

Reminds me of the song ...

"If you like cheese enchiladas ... or dancing in the rain ..."

Thanks All! We had an intake (48hr foster child) last week and he was a sickly little thing. I think I've caught something from him. I was more hands on with him then the wife was. Off to the DR!

Fordman

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Topps Wall Art pickups. Not a huge fan of them. The gold 1/1 poster was originally priced at $100, and the green /99 at $30. I wasn't touching them at that price. They went on sale for 50% off during the 12 days of Christmas sale. Still didn't buy them. Then in January there was a clearance at 75% off. At that price, I said fine. What's funny was that the green I received was number 1/99. I wonder if they didn't sell ANY of these. They're not very good looking, the original art doesn't blow up to this size very well (11"x14")

15TOPPSWALLARTGOLD1.jpg

15TOPPSWALLARTGREEN99.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
GBS [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION]!

I've Been battling a yuck head cold myself and of course it's been great weather and I had 4 of the 5 days scheduled off. Double ugh...

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Little bit of a scare today. Open my front door to find a box I have been waiting for sitting in the rain. The box was soggy but I lucked out with no damage. This box brought 2 booklets, 11 autos, 47 game used and a few manufactured Topps cards for my Yankees collection. This was a lot that I took advantage of getting with the 4x eBay bucks offer.

Members online