Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is gonna end well...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
...sigh... $299 item on eBay, BO/BIN. Two copies of the card available.BIN hit for one, $75 offer made on the second by the same buyer, then a few hours later, the buyer retracted the $75 offer. How much ya wanna bet I don't get paid on the first? STupid people......

Last edited:

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Card in question: Darin Ruf Gold Refractor
299.99 BIN / BO
2 copies
1st copy buyer hits BIN
2nd copy same buyer offers $75, then retracts that offer two hours later

Hope that clears it up for everyone, lol.

It would suck if you didn't get paid for the 1st copy.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
1. Why do you not have Immediate Payment required on your BIN?
2. Curious as to why there were 2 expired offers?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Don't have immediate payment because it has a BO as well. If I can do it, well... oh well. And two expired offers because one was from a 0 FB buyer, and the 2nd was a low offer of $25 that I didn't get back to in time.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
Don't have immediate payment because it has a BO as well. If I can do it, well... oh well. And two expired offers because one was from a 0 FB buyer, and the 2nd was a low offer of $25 that I didn't get back to in time.

this doesn't matter, you can still add the immediate payment option to it,as long as its a BIN
Dan

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
this doesn't matter, you can still add the immediate payment option to it,as long as its a BIN
Dan

Correct. You can still put that option for the BIN part.

The immediate payment won't apply if you accept an offer, but if the BIN is hit, it will work.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
Correct. You can still put that option for the BIN part.

The immediate payment won't apply if you accept an offer, but if the BIN is hit, it will work.

And this is one more reason I don't like taking part in the Best Offer game. You set BIN/BO at $75, and the buyer makes a best offer of $70. You wonder why someone is haggling over a few dollars, but decide to accept it because it's close enough. Well, they've just weaseled out of having to make immediate payment, leading to what usually becomes more of a headache than you ever wanted in the first place.

Members online