Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Its been fun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autocut

My collection has been stored away for some time, so now I've decided to sell off everything (mostly unreleased stuff). Since I've been out of the loop, is eBay the best place to sell everything?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Make a list of what you have, find an LCS or local show, share your list, field offers. If the offers you get arnt what you want, then piece it out on ebay.

Fordman

autocut

I guess it was time. Haven't looked at my cards in years and I use to study checklists and searched eBay like it was a job to find unreleased cards. I got so busy with work and other things, I stopped watching sports and keeping up with cards.

I have a bunch of unreleased Yankee cards including a couple of non-signed (of course) Donruss Classics Significant Signatures Babe Ruth inserts. All of the 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Yankees Jersey cards (4 to 5 of the Thurman Manson Jersey cards). The paper mock-up of Lou Gehrig Material Issue, and rare 1/1 of Elston Howard Material Issue Jersey card. 2-3 of the 2001 Fleer Genuine Billy Martin Material Issue Jersey cards. Some nice and unusual Jersey piece. I'll work on a list this week.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
I guess it was time. Haven't looked at my cards in years and I use to study checklists and searched eBay like it was a job to find unreleased cards. I got so busy with work and other things, I stopped watching sports and keeping up with cards.

I have a bunch of unreleased Yankee cards including a couple of non-signed (of course) Donruss Classics Significant Signatures Babe Ruth inserts. All of the 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Yankees Jersey cards (4 to 5 of the Thurman Manson Jersey cards). The paper mock-up of Lou Gehrig Material Issue, and rare 1/1 of Elston Howard Material Issue Jersey card. 2-3 of the 2001 Fleer Genuine Billy Martin Material Issue Jersey cards. Some nice and unusual Jersey piece. I'll work on a list this week.

Any 2005 leaf century stamp 1/1s? or with cancelled stamp?

UTVols10

Jul 30, 2016
Just stay away from that Blowout card forum and the immature jerks like houdini -- also dont use COMC -- just Ebay

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Any Frank Thomas stuff?

I'd just use ebay, but make sure you ship your stuff insured, well-packaged, and always with tracking. It would be interesting to just throw a whole lot up there, all the Final Cuts or Material Issues or whatever as a "master set" with a high reserve to see where the market is.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Just stay away from that Blowout card forum and the immature jerks like houdini -- also dont use COMC -- just Ebay

I have a feeling that if we started rooting around, we'd find that you were the problem here, not Houdini or Blowout. Having said that, I absolutely don't give a crap.

Good luck, OP. I'd recommend eBay as well.

Members online

Latest posts