Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////*WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 12/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
So after coming home after a good buzz last night I do my before bed eBay search for my player collection. Holy crap was I in for a surprise. Some bombers where listed that I have never laid my eyes on. Five 90s 1/1s, 4 Tek Diffractors (3) which I need (I own 26 different ones) and 3 I don't have got listed. Also a jersey numbered Row 0 Flair card PSA graded. Plus more goodies. All with starting prices I can't even touch. I made offers but got counters that were still too high. Someone hit the buy it now on one of the Diffractors for $74.99. I should be happy with what I did buy but man when cards you have been searching for for years turn up all in one load it's tough to know your not owning all of them.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Been in Texas visiting family for almost a week, getting home tonight and really looking forward to a pile of packages waiting on me

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

Day 5 1/2 of what ever this illness I have. And the wifey has something as well my daughter boyfriend has been here for 2 days with something too......Let's just say it's been a long time in the bathrooms around here. :lol: And fever Aches and even coughs

hopefully it on it's way out, (figuratively) I'm on vacation for 11 days and I have been sick for half of it. Actually everyone of the 6 people in this house has been sick in some way shape or form since Wednesday last week. The only ones that has not been sick is the dogs, but the past day or so one has been moving slowing then usual and has not eaten like he does :lol:

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Long day in court. Got home and had to unwind a bit. Our house guest over Christmas was court ordered to her Grandmother but the Grandmother really doesnt want her (we're not prevy to that information). We felt bad as the girl asked us if she could just stay with us. We have to decline her as we're an emergency step in the process not a temporary or permanent placement home.

Enjoy the rest of the day all!

Fordman

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good evening, gentlemen. Back at work after having the past 3 and half days off, trying to focus on the positives while the clock keeps moving.

[MENTION=10970]Yanks2151[/MENTION], that's a bummer about the treasure trove being listed with high prices but:
-another owner may now list their own version of a card to undersell this guy;
-the cards might fill a hole in another collection and lessen future competition when another card eventually gets listed.

Members online

Latest posts