Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] has first post dibs :) I want him to claim it first but if he passes I will go for it. Great card Steve!

You two meet in the school parking lot and working it out. I'll post up something Dan may want more lol.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Gausman gone to MojoDan.

Kevin Gausman Valiant /25

Bad pic. Haven't scanned this one yet. At least iPhones take good pics.

53B39ECB-57D2-4D8E-9AE8-E599790480A5-543-0000002F8BB237CD_zpsb5755540.jpg

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]
I'll throw this in too, it's a vintage new era royals hat still new with tags it's a 7 1/4 so prob too small for you but you can keep it as a collectible or give to your kids. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1360863869.332104.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1360863891.873604.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Thanks Rum. Definitely too small, but I'm renovating my garage into my office/man cave this summer and pieces like that will display nicely. Thanks a ton!

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
1971WS_zps60c9ed10.jpg

1971 World Series Program

I would say it is an ideal get for an Orioles fan (since they do adorn the cover), but a Pirates fan might enjoy it as well, since they did when the Series that year.

As a Pirates fan living in Baltimore, I would love to claim this, please!

Edit: I won't be able to give back to the pot until next weekend (Feb 23), so I hope that's OK.

Last edited:

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Seriously, if no one takes that Jesus Montero within the next hour or so, I'm all over it.

On a side note, I recently sold all of my vintage/all-star player cards and am left with only prospects. If I were to put up a nice Nicky Delmonico lot (Red Wave 8/25 minor league Jersey Number, Chrome Ref & Regular Auto) would that meet the criteria or should I find something else?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Seriously, if no one takes that Jesus Montero within the next hour or so, I'm all over it.

On a side note, I recently sold all of my vintage/all-star player cards and am left with only prospects. If I were to put up a nice Nicky Delmonico lot (Red Wave 8/25 minor league Jersey Number, Chrome Ref & Regular Auto) would that meet the criteria or should I find something else?

Just waiting on [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] to confirm his claim. If he passes, Alex gets it.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I haven't seen any requests for it yet. It's all yours Andy! Send me a PM with your addy and LOL try to get it out by tomorrow :)

Thanks Alex, currently no Munson GU or Auto's in my pc, so thats awesome!

Here is what I'll offer up, no need for 2 in my pc, so hopefully a Twins, Angels, or HOF collector will enjoy:

#'d 40/75

img615.jpg (Gone! Claimed by Musial Collector)

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

As a Pirates fan living in Baltimore, I would love to claim this, please!

Edit: I won't be able to give back to the pot until next weekend (Feb 23), so I hope that's OK.

Sounds like a great home for the program! Anthony, you should wait to mail that though until he posts the replacement item or you know him and feel comfortable sending in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.