Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details - Break 5/28 8:27PM est

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I am going to forfeit my Cubs slot for @BenG76.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Should anyone decide they want the Giants please send me a message. I don't mind keeping them but I will let someone else that collects that team have it. Also wanted to add should anyone that pulls any Fred McGriff cards want to get rid of them please keep me in mind.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details

As McGriff is mentioned, curious if/when we do this again are there any other players from this group of years that people would want a separate slot for ? So they could avoid team slots?

Ryan

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Matsuicollector and I agreed to a sale of any Nick Johnson cards pulled.
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] How would this work? Would we tell you the price we arranged, he sends you his part, and I send you my part? And then you ship dj the Nick Johnsons? and the rest of the Yankees to me? I'm afraid we didn't think this through all the way lol.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
As McGriff is mentioned, curious if/when we do this again are there any other players from this group of years that people would want a separate slot for ? So they could avoid team slots?

Ryan

If you do it again I would want the McGriff slot. I really hope this break goes well and its something that can be done again soon.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] How would this work? Would we tell you the price we arranged, he sends you his part, and I send you my part? And then you ship dj the Nick Johnsons? and the rest of the Yankees to me? I'm afraid we didn't think this through all the way lol.

When I've done it in the past, the money and deal is between you and the team owner, etc.

As for logistics, either the breaker is cool shipping to each person the deal was made for or you have to take care of it as part of your deal you made.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

We can do this two ways. He can pay you the amount you guys agree on, I ship you the entire lot and then you ship him the NJ. Or when you make payment on the Yankees, you can add $3 to the payment and I will ship the NJs to him.

Ryan

AK11

May 24, 2010
I'll take Griffey. Love the nostalgia of my childhood 90's breaks.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

I'll take Griffey. Love the nostalgia of my childhood 90's breaks.

Ahh , yet the other good buy is gone. Good luck , KG and DJ I think are good risk/reward in here

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Well I already lost on horse racing this week, it's time for redemption.

Rickey Henderson confirmed.

;) lets hope so. After 2 1/2 days guys were doing pretty good filling. Anyone know of people who collect the missing slots ? Send em this way to fill er up.

Ryan

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
In case they haven't seen this yet, I'll mention [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7126]katieneack[/MENTION]

Twins could be interesting with Big Papis and in a couple of those Pacific products maybe Johan RCs? Not sure who posts in the Twins thread.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm surprised so many of the team lots are still available. I need the Pirate base cards from just about all of the sets being busted, so I'll consider it money well spent just getting most of the base cards I need and a couple 1 per pack parallels. Anything beyond that is just icing on the cake. A huge thank you to whoever came up with this idea and/or compiled the list of boxes and pricing - I'm really looking forward to this.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Ryan,

Go ahead and put me down for the Twins. Puckett is only in one of the boxes listed but it will still be nice to get some new twins cards since I wasn't breaking boxes then.

thanks

Josh

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Ryan,

Go ahead and put me down for the Twins. Puckett is only in one of the boxes listed but it will still be nice to get some new twins cards since I wasn't breaking boxes then.

thanks

Josh

Ok, let's hope there are some you can use. Maybe next break we can have some more w Puckett available
Ryan

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Just saw this - I have been out of town for work a lot lately. I'll take the Larkin slot. I have never really done breaks before, so if someone could shoot me a PM and let me know what I need to do (as far as payment and stuff) I would appreciate it. Should be fun - Thanks!

Members online