Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Good morning everyone. Haven't logged in for a while, still waiting on a site administrator getting his sh*t together and settle a situation that has been ongoing since last November.

Im working on it man. Thank you for being patient. You have been more than great with this. I will get you and d-lite handled at first opportunity.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. First time, in a long time, I haven't made page 1 :-/

Just me and four kids home today. Two kids out of town, one with the wife having lunch and catching a movie. Wife is spending some quality time with my daughters.

Hoping to find time to scan some cars today. Maybe even sell some unwanted stuff.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Doing well Adam and Dan.

Garden has been growing slow due to the cool nights here, has been in the 40's here at night. Fishing has been hit and miss. Having problems with my outboard motor right now.

No National this year, should have went though. Could have stopped in Toledo to visit relatives I haven't seen in ages. I'll plan that trip another day..........

No pick-ups lately, just sent in a couple of Kris Bryant auto's to Beckett for grading. I did pull one base in one of my cases, and Andrew pulled another base for me in a break I was in a while back. Purchased a black refractor auto before the prices really skyrocketed.

You gonna be making the trek to Chicago next year, Ralph ?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning. On a quick break at work. Week crews didn't leave enough handhelds so I'm waiting for another from a different store.
National in Chicago next year? May have to plan a trip

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good afternoon. Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy and it was awesome. Next on the schedule is the Offspring/Bad Religion/Pennywise concert. I haven't seen Pennywise in over 10 years and Offspring is playing Smash in its entirety.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Sellers back with the drysdale immortal auto on eBay. Hahaha same high starting price. I would bet if he lowered it to $200. He might get a few more looks. $180 and it would be sold

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good afternoon. Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy and it was awesome. Next on the schedule is the Offspring/Bad Religion/Pennywise concert. I haven't seen Pennywise in over 10 years and Offspring is playing Smash in its entirety.

Two observations.

1. I find it both hilarious and depressing that Bad Religion are "opening" for The Offspring. (I actually saw The Offspring open for Voodoo Glow Skulls when no one knew who they were...:lol: )

2. They are doing 4, count em, 4 shows in Florida, but aren't coming within 500 miles of Chicago, one of the largest punk fan bases in the country.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening folks! For those that went to the national, hopefully you guys had fun. As for me, I'm at a buffet with my wife and daughter. These two think they at a
Internet cafe. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1407023160.650862.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1407023177.698101.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Lol good dinner too!
Dinner time is no phones around here. Matter of fact I'm implying a no technology rule from 5-9. Including phones. With the crazy summer schedule it's gotten a little out of hand.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If that was my wife and daughter at dinner, I'd be single.

Members online

Latest posts