Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Sunday Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I just opened about 100 packs of Topps Bunt. If anyone is collecting base add me and take a look to see if you need anything.

Bunt ID: Hawk8

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
IMG_1993_zps3e1af280.jpg

seven more times

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] Doesn't look like you pulled any Blue Jays I need. Were they Boost packs you opened? Interesting that the A-Rod has his heat index as "cold".

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
The father of five children had won a toy at a raffle.

He called his kids together to ask which one should have the present.

“Who is the most obedient?” he asked.

“Who never talks back to mother? Who does everything she says?”

Five small voices answered in unison. “Okay, dad, you get the toy.”

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
covered and shady but rain will blow in - light rain I cover with a tarp calling for bad CLOSE . I'm at front gate for ninth year . Other spots are foul ball hazards ,still have them hit nearby . Others spots have more walk by but the kids know where I 'm at .
I've seen it rain on field but not my location . Advantage is they pass by me entering stadium .

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy all. Naomi's 5th birthday yesterday. Went well. Frozen cake, some gifts. Friday, we went to the Soudan Underground Mine as part of her gift. 2,300+ ft. underground. Fun times, as it was her first time and the first time I've been on there since I was a youth in grade school.

Members online