Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
There seems to be lots of glitches, especially for iOS. People can't view their collections or have reported buying packings and not getting the cards (they just lose the coins).

The update has only been out for a few hours, so no doubt people are flocking to it. When I go to the store now it says they are having server issues. Apparently another update is dropping in a couple of days. In the meantime, I'm in no hurry to buy packs or trade.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Pulled a gold Josh Donaldson and silver Kevin Pillar from my free pack. Good kickstart to my 2017 Jays collection!

Very nice! I pulled a Silver or black Donaldson. I will have to hit you up for your Nationals cards. I also managed to pull one of those digital stadium heritage inserts of Skydome from the the physical loot packs at the deadline. There only ended up being 6 of those.

BTW I changed over to a new id when I switched phones in september. bluetaffyking if you don't already have me on your friend list.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
any way to flip through a new pack of cards other than swiping? It's taking 5 swipes to change one card for the next in a pack that I just bought for 999 coins and am trying to view.

other than the insert packs being gone from the store (so I can't try to get more WBC), i'm not too thrilled with bunt17 right now.

at least it's better than any crap panini puts out where it takes forever to load and forever to view cards (if you don't get a timeout first).

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Is Bunt 17 doing the same thing as Skate, where they give you an award pack of the next higher color parallel for each team set you complete? I assume so, since they've brought pretty much the whole pack system over from Skate. I just haven't been active enough to complete any team sets yet.

Thanks!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Is Bunt 17 doing the same thing as Skate, where they give you an award pack of the next higher color parallel for each team set you complete? I assume so, since they've brought pretty much the whole pack system over from Skate. I just haven't been active enough to complete any team sets yet.

Thanks!

No idea, but I hope so, it's a good idea

Can't believe they didn't do any special releases for Opening Day, did they forget?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
No idea, but I hope so, it's a good idea

Can't believe they didn't do any special releases for Opening Day, did they forget?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
They're doing an Opening Day contest that costs 7495 coins to join, and Opening Day inserts will be awarded as prizes. Basically all the big spenders from last year and so far this year, who have loaded up on high-scoring cards, will get all the awards.

I'm not bitter though.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Working my way through the StL players in 2017. Minus gold, here is what I need.

StL NEEDs

Teal Waino, Piscotty, Martinez

Black Gyrko, Leake, Yadi, Waino

Silver Yadi

Members online