Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official San Francisco Giants Thread!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
@digicat

Appearantly "Some Member" whined like a typial PuigWagon Dodger Baby to a Moderator and I have to take my sig down =[ Take a screenshot while you can, I have to uhhhhh.... go smoke before I change it ;)

LOL You have some serious issues. It sounds like you want to say I had someone take it down with your little description there. But before you start spewing off the normal garbage that comes out of your mouth, lands on your hands then makes you type.... you might want to get your facts straight. I hold women in high regard as I was raised by my mom, but you are very close to losing that respect. Do I like Puig sure, he is on my favorite team. Am I a Puigwagon fan? Hardly. I hope thinking of things to point in my direction doesn't make you lose too much sleep. According to some they think you are cute, but you are black inside. Which isn't cute.

If you and your internet boyfriend Didgicat can't take a little joke then you might rethink visiting internet forums. And trust me, me not liking you has nothing to do with the team you like. You give yourself and that team you like way too much credit.

You can now have your thread back.

Ron I aint mad at you... I just dislike the team you root for.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
Chill out Alexs64. I don't know anything about you, so are you really pissed at what someone is typing on a sports card forum, or is this just your schtick? From you photo on your twitter account, you look like you're old enough to know better.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
LOL You have some serious issues. It sounds like you want to say I had someone take it down with your little description there. But before you start spewing off the normal garbage that comes out of your mouth, lands on your hands then makes you type.... you might want to get your facts straight. I hold women in high regard as I was raised by my mom, but you are very close to losing that respect. Do I like Puig sure, he is on my favorite team. Am I a Puigwagon fan? Hardly. I hope thinking of things to point in my direction doesn't make you lose too much sleep. According to some they think you are cute, but you are black inside. Which isn't cute.

If you and your internet boyfriend Didgicat can't take a little joke then you might rethink visiting internet forums. And trust me, me not liking you has nothing to do with the team you like. You give yourself and that team you like way too much credit.

You can now have your thread back.

Ron I aint mad at you... I just dislike the team you root for.
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION]

You never "took" our thread, so there's no way we can "have it back"....and I'm surprised I haven't straight up lost your respect (not that Dodger fans have any to begin with, so the point is moot, thoughts are with you still #BryanStow )

Where did I ever say it was you??? I said "Some Member whined like a typial PuigWagon Dodger Baby to a Moderator"

Nice to know that you admit that it was you, you wouldn't defend something that doesn't mention you at all so passionately if it wasn't. I really had 0 clue who it was but thanks for letting me know!

Your mother should have done a better job raising you then; anger, hatred and bigotry seems to run rampant within you.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Chill out Alexs64. I don't know anything about you, so are you really pissed at what someone is typing on a sports card forum, or is this just your schtick? From you photo on your twitter account, you look like you're old enough to know better.

he's not

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Posey apparently has a knack for getting under people's skin and Alex goes from 0 to F-bombs in 0.23 seconds.....bad combination but classic Giants/Dodgers!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Let's revisit the hilarious events that unfolded from a lost, confused, angry Dodgers fan.....

I posted on the Dodgers thread a week ago wishing good luck in the playoffs but hoping they lose the World Series, I also wished Puig luck in his career and said he needs to straighten his act out.
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] said "Yeah great, thanks. Now go back to your own team's thread, please."

I left the Thread alone after my question asking as to what the Dodgers fan thought of Matt Kemp's durability was met with no reply.

Fast Forward to today. Alex Posts the horribly photoshopped, not remotely funny meme. Digi and I respond (at the same time, mind you) with a harmless off color comment about at least not being scared to wear a Dodgers hat in SF unlike LA, typical standard, PG rated Giants/Dodgers banter.

He responded as thus: "Wow....you guys are absolutely ridiculous. Did you ever think that there are people in LA that wear Giants hats that don't fear for their life? Because if you didn't then you are totally ignorant. Both of you. And how in the hell could you both take a little joke and turn it into something like this? Amazing...and here I thought all the DRAMA was in L.A. I guess I was ignorant too."

After Digicat told him to go back to his own thread, I then proceeded to say he was welcome to stay on the thread as long as his posts were constructive and not hateful.

Then he continues to attack the members of the thread and what we posted, blowing everything extremely out of proportion.

Get off it already, Kid....what the hell is your problem? That Report post button gets prettier every time I click it.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Posey apparently has a knack for getting under people's skin and Alex goes from 0 to F-bombs in 0.23 seconds.....bad combination but classic Giants/Dodgers!

Some people have a hard time hearing the truth. Whether they are too arrogant to see another POV or they were raised by parents who lied and told them how amazing they were all the time, and how much they loved them and how awesome they are is anyone's guess.

Just an observation from my short, 24 years.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Now that that's hopefully over with (XXXXing dodgers fans i swear to allah) How do you who follow Giants Prospects feel about Ehire Adrianza? I was able to snag an amazing couple lots of his cards and hope he gets called up in the next few days. Would you flip or hold for next season?

Also.....if you were Brian Sabean, you obviously re-sign pence, but do you re-sign timmy??? I mean, in a contract year, he has extremely under performed, except the no hitter.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Let's revisit the hilarious events that unfolded from a lost, confused, angry Dodgers fan.....

I posted on the Dodgers thread a week ago wishing good luck in the playoffs but hoping they lose the World Series, I also wished Puig luck in his career and said he needs to straighten his act out.
@alexs64 said "Yeah great, thanks. Now go back to your own team's thread, please."

I left the Thread alone after my question asking as to what the Dodgers fan thought of Matt Kemp's durability was met with no reply.

Fast Forward to today. Alex Posts the horribly photoshopped, not remotely funny meme. Digi and I respond (at the same time, mind you) with a harmless off color comment about at least not being scared to wear a Dodgers hat in SF unlike LA, typical standard, PG rated Giants/Dodgers banter.

He responded as thus: "Wow....you guys are absolutely ridiculous. Did you ever think that there are people in LA that wear Giants hats that don't fear for their life? Because if you didn't then you are totally ignorant. Both of you. And how in the hell could you both take a little joke and turn it into something like this? Amazing...and here I thought all the DRAMA was in L.A. I guess I was ignorant too."

After Digicat told him to go back to his own thread, I then proceeded to say he was welcome to stay on the thread as long as his posts were constructive and not hateful.

Then he continues to attack the members of the thread and what we posted, blowing everything extremely out of proportion.

Get off it already, Kid....what the hell is your problem? That Report post button gets prettier every time I click it.

So it gets handled and you still cant just be done with this.

enough already...

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

I aint mad bro. You might want to learn how to read internet replies.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
Look for Adrianza to get traded or DFA'ed by the time the 2014 season starts. He's out of options after this year and I really don't see him making enough noise with his bat to force the Giants start platooning at shortstop. Now, if they convert him to some sort of utility roll, then maybe. However, except for 1 inning back in 2006, he's been exclusively a SS for his 8 year minor league career.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
I aint mad bro. You might want to learn how to read internet replies.

Ok, it's your schtick then. Carry on.

Could you provide a little tutorial on how to read internet replies? PM it to me and I'll read it while I'm on the can. Thx.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Whoa whoa whoa...Where did I drop an F-Bombs? I merely stated my opinion about someone.

Stating an opinion about someone and viciously tearing into them, their fellow fan, their team, and their city unprovoked is totally different....

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
This is over.

edited by PoseyBuster, not phillyfan04172

Last edited:

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
Come on folks, there's more "issue" discussion here than at a group therapy session.

Zito just laid another egg on the mound. He's got a whole nest's worth this year. What do you think will hatch? Discuss!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Zito Sucks. Timmy Sucks. Farm System sucks. Payroll is High. Stars are underperforming, up an coming prospects and projected MLB starters have underproduced.

We may be in for a rocky road for the next few years.

And [MENTION=3852]digicat[/MENTION], I assume he laid Chicken Eggs? Gotta hatch Dodgers fans then....

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online