Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Custom Cards Tournament - The Pick Wins!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Both cards are great.

Love the Mantle with the pics on each side depicting his early career and his latter years. Having the pics in the center and fold of the card be a continuous one of yankee stadium really gives attention to detal and doesnt just leave the space blank. The sweet spot auto is awesome along with the uniform relic.

I like the Grace sketch card because of its color and how the owner had it specifically made for himself from a renown artist.

I'm choosing the Mantle only because of his legendary status within MLB. We still talk about Mantle today. Will we talk about Grace in 30 years?

Fordman

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Mantel takes it - setting up an interesting final on this half of the bracket!

Final 4 - Round 1 coming right up.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Here we go with the Final Four!

attachment.php

On this side of the bracket we have the Clark

attachment.php

And the 'pick

attachment.php

Voting is open until 21-Aug at 11PM ET.

Attachments

• Bracket - New.jpg
    Bracket - New.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 68
  • rstadlerASU22 - Sized.jpg
    rstadlerASU22 - Sized.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 70
  • U L Washington Rookie - Sized.jpg
    U L Washington Rookie - Sized.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 68

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
This tournament has been pretty wild - I've got to say that this has shown me even more so that the taste people have in design work can vary GREATLY. If ever I thought there was going to be a blow out, it would end up going down to the wire. Most of these did end up going down to the wire, which makes sense - all of the entries were very well done, so great job everyone!

At this point, my creations are all in the final four, so I'm just going to quietly make my predictions to myself, sit back and enjoy the rest of this tournament with a bag of popcorn :)

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Washington is easily the card that I would pick the rest of the way. The original design that has a retro feel is flawless and feels fun.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
*passes entire bag of popcorn to [MENTION=12284]16christensen16[/MENTION] remembering he doesn't really love popcorn anyway, and instead grabs a bag of reeces pieces

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
The UL is the bomb but I am biased I'll throw my vote to the Clark.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Although the Clark is my card, and wish the UL was a "used" pick , I think the Washington is more of a unique custom, so I'll vote UL.

But shout out again to Kevin [MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION] for the generous gift of the Clark.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online