Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Nice to see Morneau hit a couple homers today. I don't really want the Twins to trade him but if he goes on a little tear it will help his trade value out.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Thanks everyone! I was watching MLB Network at the beginning of the year and saw him signing IP at a Tigers game, so it got my hopes up a little. I knew it was my last chance, but realistically I only gave myself about a 5% chance of it happening so it's safe to say I was smiling like a little kid the rest of the night when it happened!

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
if only i had the cash haha and speaking of the 07 derby i know who caught morneaus first hr of that derby he has written a couple of books on how to get baseballs

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Nice to see Perk get voted in by the players

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
anybody planning on going to the gibson signing? i dont think im going to make it and would love to work something out with someone to get my debut ticket signed

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Get ready for a ton of new AS cards!

Yup! I'm really excited for that.

Not trying to burst your bubble here Taylor, but if you want the high end ones from TTT, you best start saving right now, and save a ton. Bo can vouch for this, there is a high end collector that will pay any means for high ended Twins patches. I never thought Cuddyer patches from his ASG workout jersey could ever go for 400-600, but all 4 of them did. The four I am talking about are the MLB logo, ASG sleeve, team sleeve and laundry tag patch. Good luck.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Not trying to burst your bubble here Taylor, but if you want the high end ones from TTT, you best start saving right now, and save a ton. Bo can vouch for this, there is a high end collector that will pay any means for high ended Twins patches. I never thought Cuddyer patches from his ASG workout jersey could ever go for 400-600, but all 4 of them did. The four I am talking about are the MLB logo, ASG sleeve, team sleeve and laundry tag patch. Good luck.

Not even going to think about the high end ones. I'm excited for the cheap stuff.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Small 2 card mailday. I've been chasing the span for what seems like forever

Attachments

• 1373328782409.jpg
    1373328782409.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 1373328793525.jpg
    1373328793525.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 24

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I think this will be an extremely popular one. Plus Its a friday so people will take half days from work. My guess will be 3 pm at the very latest, but if you have nothing to do, I say get there earlier.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Nice to see Aaron Hicks have a game yesterday, 4/4 with 2 doubles and a triple. Finally has that batting average up over .200 after his horrible start. I'm going to try and go to the Mauer/Morneau game as well. I was there very early for the Willingham bobblehead, so I'll hope to get there no later than 2:00 this time.

Members online