Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hate to say this but sick of excuses...........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Could you imagine, not that it is the right thing to do my any stretch of the imagination, if stories started popping up about internet scammers getting physically assaulted by people they scammed. The fear of repercussions doesn't seem to be real to some of these people, as they use fake names and addresses. Everything is so anonymous.

Some of these people truly do need a beat down though. Is physical violence warranted for a $40 transaction or even a $200 transaction? Of course not, but in a deep, dark part of many people's minds, the thought of it makes you crack a smile at least.

I was scammed by him too

This is what we agreed to... this sucks man... I want to stop by his address on my way across the country and kick down his door.

Created By:TehRegulatorTrading With:mmyers1978
You are sending:
2009 Tristar Prospects Stephen Strasburg x2 (different cards)
2013 Topps Museum Collection Stephen Strasburg Base
2013 Topps Museum Collection Joey Votto Base
2013 Topps Tier One Stephen Strasburg Dual Relic 44/50
2013 Allen & Ginter Joey Votto Relic
2013 Bowman Joey Votto RC Reprint x2
You are receiving:
2013 Topps Chrome Jedd Gyorko Auto
2013 Topps Inception Max Fried Auto
SP Tony Gwynn Game Used

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I'm sure he is gone by now having seen all of this, but I had a couple of fine deals with Mike. They may have taken a little longer than usual, but he came through. He also did box I goodies with us and was a good participant.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I'm sure he is gone by now having seen all of this, but I had a couple of fine deals with Mike. They may have taken a little longer than usual, but he came through. He also did box I goodies with us and was a good participant.
Well of course many people had good deals and experiences with him.
That's how scammers work. They gain peoples' trust, build a reputation/good feedback so more people will deal with them, then steal the rest of the peoples' cards and money.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
He is and on more than one site- just a hobby FYI.

In case anyone deals with with this name be aware same scams:

Sara Clark
4700 Howardstown Rd.
Raywick, Ky 40060

( Hodgenville, KY address also used)

Yeah, wasn't the the member here who had a handle with "frog" something in it? Pretty sure she/he scammed me a long while back. I brought it up to the mods but it never got resolved. But when the same user came back and started another thread, I popped in to say hi and they flew the coop once more.

A_Pharis

Yeah, wasn't the the member here who had a handle with "frog" something in it? Pretty sure she/he scammed me a long while back. I brought it up to the mods but it never got resolved. But when the same user came back and started another thread, I popped in to say hi and they flew the coop once more.

Yeah, mods have no ability to get money back, unfortunately.
We will, however, share what contact info we may have when it happens.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, mods have no ability to get money back, unfortunately.
We will, however, share what contact info we may have when it happens.

Hell, it was only $12. But I'll be damned if that user was gonna pop back up like everything was all good and do more deals.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Well, I got my $16 back from paypal. I do not like to post this kind of things but I got the run around for almost 40 days thats when I decided to open a claim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ekuhockey13

Nov 13, 2008
Indianapolis,IN
Got my money back my credit or went after him ... anybody on facebook baseball cards collecting and trading he's popped up again on a post by a kid named aaron hernandez wanting like garcia abreu and some others feel free to call him out and warn aaron like I did ....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Freedom Card Board mobile app