Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker - Update 4/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeSoxFan

Mar 19, 2013
Average for top tier knobs. The only price I don't understand is the recent Jackie Robinson cut auto... I won't even tell you what the price is.. I'll let you guys roll your eyes

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker

Average for top tier knobs. The only price I don't understand is the recent Jackie Robinson cut auto... I won't even tell you what the price is.. I'll let you guys roll your eyes

How much... Post it up

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
2012 National Treasures Ted Williams Bat Knob 1 1 | eBay

$T2eC16RHJIIE9qTYKDJlBRWlPc4V5!~~60_1.JPG

Awesome 35" Ted Williams Pro Model Hillerich Bradsby 01 Baseball Bat Red Sox HOF | eBay

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker - Update 4/12

Whoa on that Joe D... Real?

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
He pulled all that from 2 boxes. Totally ridiculous. the other two boxes weren't bad either!

That's sickening. Whoever packed the case I opened needs kicked in the dick. I LOST $300 busting a case and that was buying at original dealer price. It's infuriating to see one case be jam packed and another (usually mine) filled with junk....

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
That's sickening. Whoever packed the case I opened needs kicked in the dick. I LOST $300 busting a case and that was buying at original dealer price. It's infuriating to see one case be jam packed and another (usually mine) filled with junk....

Oh, I hear you. NT football is like 100x worse!!!!!

Members online