Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FT Anyone else want to swap tradebait? Looking for new rookies and hof!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bscook86

Mar 30, 2010
Coffeyville, ks
Hey guys, im definitely looking for a little of everything. Went to a show that was seemed like a bust. I want to revamp everything. Just looking to move some inventory to bring in some new stuff. Hit me up with everything you like and im sure we can work something out! Interested in rookie autos, vets, hof.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I have a 330 ct. box full of 2013 "base" rookies, bulk style. About 4 or 5 of each guy, mostly Bowman. No autos or GU, would be looking to trade for 1 or 2 singles.

Would you be interested?

bscook86

Mar 30, 2010
Coffeyville, ks
I have a 330 ct. box full of 2013 "base" rookies, bulk style. About 4 or 5 of each guy, mostly Bowman. No autos or GU, would be looking to trade for 1 or 2 singles.

Would you be interested?

mostly bowman chrome? or paper bowman? any big names left in or has it been cherry picked? Colored refractors?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
mostly bowman chrome? or paper bowman? any big names left in or has it been cherry picked? Colored refractors?

Paper bowman, with the big names still in, no color. IF you want a list by player quantity and set, I can do that tomorrow or Friday AM...

bigtexasbreaks

Dec 5, 2013
Houston, Tx
A short list of what you might be interested in...

1959 Mini
Ellington
Bell

1965 Tall Boy
Barkley
Ellington
Bell

Barkley
Geno Smith
Glennon
L. Bell

Te'o