Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My (un realistic) hopes for wwe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Sure, a few of the following are probably never going to happen, but honestly, the current wwe is so f'n boring! Something BIG needs to happen.

1. Orton turns face.
2. Sheamus turns heel
3. Sandow turns on Miz and becomes face
4. Diva matches are eliminated on raw
5. Austin becomes New GM
6. Vince returns and becomes a regular

Last edited:

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Sure, a few of the following are probably never going to happen, but honestly, the current wwe is so f'n boring! Something BIG needs to happen.

1. Orton turns face.
2. Sheamus turns heel
3. Sandow turns on Miz and becomes face
4. Diva matches are eliminated on raw
5. Austin becomes New GM
6. Vince returns and becomes a regular

1, 2, and 3 are definitely going to happen. Just a matter of time

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Orton needs to take a break for a reboot. Can't stand him they way he's been. He needs to be a stand alone rebel type, not the whiny entitled wrestler or a face, which is completely unbelievable. Sheamus needs to leave the t.v. screen forever. He does NOTHING for me. What needs to happen is that the NXT guys come up, destroy the main wrestlers, announcers, anyone else. It needs to be revealed that Shane O'Mac is behind the upheaval. That'd be something worth watching.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Orton needs to take a break for a reboot. Can't stand him they way he's been. He needs to be a stand alone rebel type, not the whiny entitled wrestler or a face, which is completely unbelievable. Sheamus needs to leave the t.v. screen forever. He does NOTHING for me. What needs to happen is that the NXT guys come up, destroy the main wrestlers, announcers, anyone else. It needs to be revealed that Shane O'Mac is behind the upheaval. That'd be something worth watching.

I dont think that angle would go over well at all considering not many people know who the NXT guys are.

It would not be like the Invasion angle. People knew who the WCW guys were.

People watching NXT guys do an invasion would confuse most people

Plus, Nexus already did it in 2010 and it didnt exactly end well for that angle either

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I dont think that angle would go over well at all considering not many people know who the NXT guys are. It would not be like the Invasion angle. People knew who the WCW guys were. People watching NXT guys do an invasion would confuse most people Plus, Nexus already did it in 2010 and it didnt exactly end well for that angle either
No angle's they have going now are working. May as well try ! JR needs to come back too, but that won't happen either.

Members online