Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 12/15********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone.

OBJ tried to make it close but I won my fantasy game this week and I am moving on to the championship game next week.

“Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a mental disorder identified by Psychologists

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ugh, why do I never learn?
Stayed up and watched the whole damn game and got around 3 hours of sleep, can barely keep my eyes open now, but at least they won, today would have been miserable if I stayed up and they lost too...Go Big Blue!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Ugh, why do I never learn?
Stayed up and watched the whole damn game and got around 3 hours of sleep, can barely keep my eyes open now, but at least they won, today would have been miserable if I stayed up and they lost too...Go Big Blue!

Lol

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning everyone.

“Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a mental disorder identified by Psychologists
kicked%20out_zpsiq6pa4sk.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning. I'm ready for a break. Work has best me down, lately. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I used to do the same thing. Actually, still do at times.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Vacation isn't has much fun when you can't take someone else on a trip that really needs a break .
Well with all the sorting I've done one local VFD will be getting 1000's of cards that I have multi's of . So far I have over 800 newer cards of most football and baseball teams . Now I need team collectors to trade / sell to . So far I have SF Giants / 49ers and Twins /Vikings . Always needing Carolina Panthers . I 'm trading base / commons and can do player trades
List of things I need to do is growing and days off getting shorter .
Player I need all cards of MATTHEW HAGEN 2003 Mariners
COFFEE REFILL TIME

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, yesterday I was waiting on a package that the tracking said out for delivery. When the post man came no package, I asked him he said nothing today. well about twenty minutes later he comes back with it saying it was hidden amongst someone else mail.

001_zpsethwgep9.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning. Long time since ive been in the morning thread. Spent the weekend moving, and the late nights packing/unpacking have caught up with me. Called in sick for the first time this year. Plan on resting and unpacking more when i feel up to it.

unpacked my cards last night. So happy to have them back in the cabinet again.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Nice Bernie!

Good morning all. Riding high today after last night's Giants game. Was down 27 points in Fantasy Football in my playoff matchup going into the game, but had Odell Beckham left. Scored 36 for me and I knock out the highest scoring team in the league! Ensures I finish in the money, so at least my league fees are covered. That's always good!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

I started scanning some pick ups from the last couple of months. I will post them up when I get them all scanned. Been too lazy to take the scanner of of the moving box it was in.

Does anyone know who BK21 is on COMC? He has a card that has been on there forever at a super high price that I need. It's a printing plate and he is asking $60.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good Morning Everyone!

I started scanning some pick ups from the last couple of months. I will post them up when I get them all scanned. Been too lazy to take the scanner of of the moving box it was in.

Does anyone know who BK21 is on COMC? He has a card that has been on there forever at a super high price that I need. It's a printing plate and he is asking $60.

Still trying to figure out which is you in front yard photo

Members online