Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Griffey done with Topps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
A couple of people on the BO forum said that they heard that Griffey is done now with Topps? I haven't found anything online about this but wanted to see if anyone on here knows anything? I just bought a Griffey 2013 Topps Tier One Triple Patch Auto 1/1 Redemption so i would assume that Topps should still be able to fulfill it plus all of the other Griffey 2013 Tier One Autos as well. Any info would be great! Thanks!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I hope so. Nothing like making 5 zillion sp'd cards of a guy that was readily available in previous years products from other manufacturers. He signed a ton before, why sp or super sp the base autos? I can see the parallels but damn.

Sent from my iPhone

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
I found out from a member on the BO forum this morning that Topps tweeted that Griffey just got done signing all of the redemptions for Topps so looks like he is definitely with Topps. Glad to hear this! Thanks everyone!:D

Members online