Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF NEED RED SOX current players game used and autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HH_Hitters

Jan 7, 2014
New Hampshire
Hello all i am in pursuit of all current Red Sox game used and autographs. Anyone on the current roster or in the farm system. Looking to trade or buy if price is right.
Thanks Bill
Can also use any current New England Patriots game used and autos as well.
Im in NH and have a monthly card show in NH. If you want more information about the show please ask.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Hello all i am in pursuit of all current Red Sox game used and autographs. Anyone on the current roster or in the farm system. Looking to trade or buy if price is right.
Thanks Bill
Im in NH and have a monthly card show in NH. If you want more information about the show please ask.

Are you just looking for certified autos, or IP and TTM stuff too?

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Hey Bill - Please check the Weebly link in my sig, for something that you might be interested in. Thanks.

Thanks Bill

Members online

Latest posts